PFL 2: 2024 Regular Season 6:30pm ET 4-12

Gadzhi with the clear decision win, as expected.

Crazy is including Tyron aka Tyrone in the commentary.
What a miserable hater to say Renfro won when it was objectively impossible.

IMG-4002.jpg

Man, Johnny Eblen is the real winner here.

Quick six
Made so easy for Impa

Doing little beyond getting blasted and doing some weak leg grabbing put him in that situation, so he was allowed to continue in that learning opportunity :oops:

I never asked you about Mokaev getting passed up for a title shot. Erceg getting the chance shocked me.

BTW....Congrats on the 1.5 Billy!!!

Every LHW got a Quick Six, so getting it done quicker was the key 😏
Guess it was made possible when the initial round had the better fighters against the bummier fighters.

And wouldn't it be strange if the PFL event having all those finishes will be followed by the
UFC event--that is hyped 1000x more--having a lot of narrow/controversial decisions?

Mokaev getting passed up for a title shot
Realistically, I considered it a "good" thing. Facing Pantoja will be difficult, so I want Mokaev to have more time to prepare. And Mokaev went into his last fight weakened such that he had to conserve energy and decisionate Perez. It was understandable to non-haters, but getting a finish next fight will be the obviously bolder statement.

Congrats on the 1.5 Billy
Thanks. Having fun and making $ as we always do (except when we don't).

Related point: I suppose it is reasonable to expect you and @Dude Incredible to be the next two players to get back to / reach a BILLION. But not sure who exactly will get there first.

Back