PBP PFL 2: 2024 Regular Season, Fri. 4/12, 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Pitbull ate 11 straight punches. Threw one when Keith stepped in. Keith wasn't verbal, however, which I fucking hate. Tell him to throw or fight back, loudly before you step in on a fighter who's standing and not out to some degree.

Get in there. Show us how it's done. It's typical of an Herb Dean stoppage where one guy is getting lit up, it could be stopped, and then the guy steps in the second the guy getting his ass kicked starts to throw making it seem late or premature.
Finish has got to be conclusive it's not the referees job to protect the fighter it's his job to step in when he stops. Patricky was getting belted but still defending

Finish has got to be conclusive it's not the referees job to protect the fighter it's his job to step in when he stops. Patricky was getting belted but still defending

It is the referees job to protect the fighter. Seriously. I'm laughing. Lol.

Sound guy was hanging with KP before the event IYKYK

Sound guy is Brendan Schaub's hair gel assistant. Now the truck can't decide when they want Sean to talk and they're cutting to cams when they aren't ready. Who the fuck is running this shit show?! IT'S AMATEUR HOUR!

Pitbull ate 11 straight punches. Threw one when Keith stepped in. Keith wasn't verbal, however, which I fucking hate. Tell him to throw or fight back, loudly before you step in on a fighter who's standing and not out to some degree.

Saw that. Right as he called it he was throwing the punch. But it looked like he was calling it before that sort of happened I guess. But it did kind of make it seem a little questionable.

Collard's voice bothers me. Great fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back