PFL 2021 #9: Playoffs

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210822-144014_Chrome.jpg

Chose the fightodds odds (try saying that fast) because they were more up to date. Bfo still has the odds for Cappelozza/Jones for god's sake.

I think Moffett and Hendricks have pretty good value here.

Took moffett at +155, egregious line to me. Knight is shit.
Knight isn't shit... he's just fucking weird. He completely dominated Dan Hooker for 15 minutes, then their careers went in polar opposite directions.

Knight isn't shit... he's just fucking weird. He completely dominated Dan Hooker for 15 minutes, then their careers went in polar opposite directions.

He's already shopworn and never grew as a fighter.

yeah what mkess said... hooker was 5 years ago lol. In 2021 he's getting dropped inside 10 seconds by one of the most washed fighters in the world in charles bennet and then 10s after that taken down like a child. <45>

Anyone Australian has a betting app that actually has moffet in the betting lines?

Thinking on betting Sheymon big. How does he lose this?

Any thoughts on Wade/Bubba? Tempted to play Wade

Wade hasn't looked too good since dropping down to be honest, robbed Dizy and just barely managed to rally back against Ospanov. I don't see what he brings to the table that Bubba hasn't seen before.

In terms of the quality of his opponents he's faced, Moraes blows Stojadinovic out of the water, and if the fight stays standing I think he'll win a decision. His KO losses to Fili and Loughnane (especially how recent the latter was) do give me pause, but Stojadinovic doesn't seem to have a huge track record of devastating people with strikes. Moraes got taken down a couple of times in his last fight by Jesse Stirn, which isn't great, but at least he worked his way out of it. I think Moraes will do enough to win a decision, I just wish he was more active and would mix in some takedowns to make the rounds clearer.

I'm staying away from Wade/Jenkins. Bubba didn't look great in the third round of his fight against short-notice Moffett, but unless I'm mistaken I don't think Wade has much of a reputation as a cardio machine either. Picking Bubba, but no way I'm betting on it at -200.

I'm doing small bets on Moffett and Loughnane, and using Carlos Jr. in a favorites parlay with two fights from the UFC card. I think he subs Sordi in R2, Sordi looked really unimpressive against Spohn in his last bout.

ACJ should smash, Sordis getting exposed hard again this season after a fairly lucky run.

Wade seems underrated after being one of the best guys in prior years. At one point he was outgrappling Makhachev in the UFC.

Loughnane training non-stop at Alliance is encouraging. Handled a legit wrestler in Diamond last fight and Movlid isn't that aggressive. Also Movlid got KOd badly last season and his chin didn't look great Vs Andre Harrison either.

Definitely cause for concern, but he didn't look bad. Noticeably bigger than Knight, although Knight isn't a big FW to begin with
Pfl is really sus I was more worried about fight being pulled for w/e reason. Knight is washed I'm confident about the fight itself.

Pfl is really sus I was more worried about fight being pulled for w/e reason. Knight is washed I'm confident about the fight itself.
Ah, I hear you. If it was part of the semi-finals I think there'd be a good chance of Moffett getting replaced, but since it's not I think the fight will go through as planned

Moffet 750 to win 1,237

Moraes 500 to win 357

Loughnane 250 to win 375

GG everyone here's to a good weekend

Back