PFL 2024: Week 2

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am on Nedoh and Dufort. Nedoh has been a great moneymaker for me. He is a beast. Apparently he has a very short reach but he still fights very long and his takedown defense is solid. Should be another victory for him.

Burnell has always struggled with wrestlers and he is also moving up in weight now. Dufort is not a good striker but he knows what his qualities are and he can push a nice pace. He always looks quite gassed after a round but can still push the wrestling hard. I think it is a nice stylistic matchup for Dufort. I got him at +190

Screenshot_20240412-010017~2.png

I'm pretty sure this will be my only bet on this card. I was originally going to go big on Jay Jay Wilson, but his fight was cancelled.

Mads Burnell looked bad on the scale. Kinda like he just rolled off the couch to take the fight. I've never heard of his opponent.

I am on Nedoh and Dufort. Nedoh has been a great moneymaker for me. He is a beast. Apparently he has a very short reach but he still fights very long and his takedown defense is solid. Should be another victory for him.

Burnell has always struggled with wrestlers and he is also moving up in weight now. Dufort is not a good striker but he knows what his qualities are and he can push a nice pace. He always looks quite gassed after a round but can still push the wrestling hard. I think it is a nice stylistic matchup for Dufort. I got him at +190

Down to +150 now. I'm wondering if Dufort will be able to threaten Mads with his excellent guillotine.

Breese is early sub or bust. Wilkinson hasn’t lost in 6 years

I bought at -170. I knew something was fishy. Should’ve waited
I took him at -210 for a parlay thinking the line would've gone the other way by now. It's not that bad since every other piece did get bet down, but boy do I feel like I missed some value.

I might end up making a single play on Wilkinson later depending on how things shake out. Line movement does give me the heebie-jeebies tho, it just doesn't make sense since Breese isn't even on a big streak or anything.

IMG_20240412_154658.jpg

I'm watching PFL from work while I wait for my flight to Las Vegas to depart.

Also curious. Wilkinson is at -145 and that's nuts.
I almost bet Wilkinson -170 last night after the weigh-in and staredown, but Wilkinson looked softer than before his suspension due to PEDs. Breese is also bigger.

I worry about Wilkinson cardio and time away. He might lose a decision.

I almost bet Wilkinson -170 last night after the weigh-in and staredown, but Wilkinson looked softer than before his suspension due to PEDs. Breese is also bigger.

I worry about Wilkinson cardio and time away. He might lose a decision.
Breese hasn’t been to a decision in 8 years.

That late finish in the Piccolotti fight was wild. I was watching it while I was in a meeting at work.

Breese hasn’t been to a decision in 8 years.
I'm basically worried about Wilkinson's cardio, time off, and size difference in this fight. He looked softer than before his layoff, and Breese is bigger.

I decided to pass on Wilkinson.

Back