PFL 2024: Week 2

Brent Primus was the best bet on the card in retrospect.

Too bad I didn't know anything about Bruno Miranda beforehand.

Winners thus far:
  • Nunes -160 (ITD)
  • Espinoza +110 (ITD)
  • Rabadanov -215 (decision)
  • Primus -125 (ITD)
  • Yagshimuradov +124 (ITD)

No live betting opportunity yet... Everything is ending fast.

View attachment 1038885

I'm pretty sure this will be my only bet on this card. I was originally going to go big on Jay Jay Wilson, but his fight was cancelled.

Mads Burnell looked bad on the scale. Kinda like he just rolled off the couch to take the fight. I've never heard of his opponent.
What a way to lose a bet...

Literally nothing happened aside from one TD, and the fight was stopped due to an injured thumb... Sigh.

Bad beat for Sy bettors, what a joke.

I'll take it, now just need Wilkinson to break Breese.

$25 for $37.50 on Dufort = cash

I couldn't get any live bets in. It kept freezing.

Got up and came back to see dufort won by sub after I added to him live at +300. Thought about hitting it again at +200 I still thought it was wide

Thought my fight was lagging or something with how wide the odds were

A lot of biased commentary in rd 1 lol. Burnell was eating a lot of shots and getting tired in the process. Nice Dufort win, he showed impressive cardio having a crazy output in rd 1 and continueing through rd 2

A lot of biased commentary in rd 1 lol. Burnell was eating a lot of shots and getting tired in the process. Nice Dufort win, he showed impressive cardio having a crazy output in rd 1 and continueing through rd 2
Yea I was wondering what fight they were watching I was like this dude is bringing it.

Correct.

The bias commentary helped keep great odds on Dufort the entire fight. Too bad I couldn't get my hands on some.

lol collard couldn’t hurt him pitbull just died from exhaustion
How do you think Pitbull got exhausted? He was tired in less than 4 minutes of the fight, and started Round 2 dead.

It definitely wasn't because Pitbull threw so many strikes and tired himself out.

Collard's pace is just a bitch to deal with for anyone in PFL that tries to just stand with him.

i have gotten fuckin' rekt tonight

had big plays on rabadanov -3.5, burnell -3.5, sy, biyong, patricky. only thing that's hit for me tonight is primus.

on wilkinson pretty big and have a sprinkle on polizzi. brutal night.

How do you think Pitbull got exhausted? He was tired in less than 4 minutes of the fight, and started Round 2 dead.

It definitely wasn't because Pitbull threw so many strikes and tired himself out.
Bursts of strikes. Being washed. If you’re getting knocked out by collard it’s probably time

My bet was good. Could’ve played both sides live. Didn’t think pitbull would cardio die like that in just a few minutes

Back