PBP PFL 3: 2021 Regular Season, Thurs. 5/6, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the PFL 3 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys are basically the same account. Your agendas are unbecoming. It's fucking hilarious though.
I respect him more because he actually likes mma you’re just a ufc nut hugger you’re basically a walking joke

gsdfghdrgstf4r.gif

You don't need to use your alt account to respond to me.
You’re a joke you really don’t know anything at all about mma it would be cool if you actually knew about at least the ufc but you’re just a joke in general tbh

LOL I rarely talk about bellator. Meanwhile the ufc is living rent free in your head 24/7.

Its just sad and pathetic.

UFC is the greatest ORG, its okay to say that and still love all the others, stop hating.

I respect him more because he actually likes mma you’re just a ufc nut hugger you’re basically a walking joke

Lol. You're so gotten to. It's hilarious. I'm a UFC hugger? I watch a shit ton of MMA. You just feel the need to shit on the UFC and its ruined your posting on the forum. It's all good, lol.

He totally tapped first

It doesn't matter, until the referee signals for you to release your choke-hold you don't let go, thats the end of the story.

Everyone knows that, it appears PFL producers are upset their big ticket item got G&Ped and are trying to inject some controversy where there is none.

Guys regularly tap and go unconscious because the referee doesn't see the tap, thats just how the sport goes.

Lol. You're so gotten to. It's hilarious. I'm a UFC hugger? I watch a shit ton of MMA. You just feel the need to shit on the UFC and its ruined your posting on the forum. It's all good, lol.
Nobody is gotten to at all. You’re the one tagging me in posts and shit lol. I didn’t even know who you were a few weeks ago.

That's also why you keep pounding an opponent until the ref pulls you away.

I don’t think so. I’ll be the asshole: I’m not buying that as a tap. Could’ve been a Brazilian Tap, but Werdum should’ve held that super necessary submission until the ref stopped it. I’m not totally convinced dude was tapping.

He has a gripe. The guy tapped. I 100% agree with you on him needing to hold that until the ref called it though. I do think that first punch to the temple hurt Werdum as well.

Basically. Basically. Read it again. You're rustled.
You always make fun of Bellator, can't even spell their name correctly.

That's what I'm doing to you as well shills. But you're always attacking me <45>

I mention UFC, 4 shills immediately reply back lol

Renen moves on with the points in the tournament but this should be a NC.

Back