PFL 6 2019: Thurs. Aug. 8, 8 PM ET Prelims/10 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Did they offer him to still fight Markes for a chance to get a finish and more points? I remember when Kaufman's opponent missed weight, she said she just took the 3 points, even though she could have fought still (with a guaranteed 3) and a chance for more. However, she didn't see a point.
no idea my man, i guess they probably did?

some nice KOs and subs, but some pretty boring fights, i'd give this card a 6/10, could've been a 8/10 if that joke of a fight wasn't the main event
De'Reese, Grishin, Sordi, Nicholson, Barroso (he constantly tried to finish) and Vinny all delivered
also, i was happy to watch Nemkov getting a win back against Yusupov, #TeamFedor

and of course, Goltsov best heavyweight prospect bless!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I see Russians dominated again.

Is normal.

Had to sleep but very happy my boy Nicholson got his first win of the season and six points too!

You're right, let me go throw some mumble rap on and get with the times.

Fuck instruments, who needs that when you have autotune? Fucking musically retarded nerd.

"All Out Life" has racked up 43 million views since it was released last November. Looks to me like their popularity is alive and thriving. How cool and hip of you to hate on something that's popular though.

Here you go child, some real music

Here is something probably more to your liking, but not butt rock

Yeah, it took an understanding of music theory to write. Too complicated for simpletons.

It must've taken them quite some time to nail those lyrics.

A for effort, chap. I think I'll stick to Maiden for the day. I'll leave the incoherent screaming to you.

<puh-lease75>

I see Russians dominated again.

Is normal.
5-3 for Russians (2 out of 3 loses is to other Russians).
Also, wanted to joke:
PFL season 3! At least in 50 % of bouts on every card it's a Russian fighting another Russian!

5-3 for Russians (2 out of 3 loses is to other Russians).
Also, wanted to joke:
PFL season 3! At least in 50 % of bouts on every card it's a Russian fighting another Russian!

Goltsov-Tiller should have been the main event and Ishii-Rosholt been like the first or second fight of the night
PFL is setting itself to failure, disastrous decisions on their part
The fights that they wanted to show to the TV audience were on regular ESPN, they actually planned this card out well given their past mistakes

Back