PFL 9: Saturday, August 20

No way it's 1-1, and I had a bit on Wade decision. That's dead. He's down 2-0 for sure.
I’m on Brendan and thought that head kick/ guard pull lost him the round but it’s a hometown fight so maybe not.
I have Brendon 29-28.

That was the worst performance from Chris Wade in his PFL career. He must've felt the pressure.

He didn't look good from the start of the fight. He basically made Brendan look elite tonight.

I’m on Brendan and thought that head kick/ guard pull lost him the round but it’s a hometown fight so maybe not.
I have Brendon 29-28.

I think 30-27 across the board. That was a pretty big moment in rd 1, but he also stung Wade in that round plus outworked him most of the rest of the round.

my prize picks are looking mint all legs W so far, lastly from pfl need over 27 kayla strikes and over 121 fantasy pts which is essentially a takedown and round 1 finish with maybe sub attempt and 20-30 strikes. shud be ez

I'm adding a little to Kayla rd 1 purely based on Pacheco blowing out another scrub with a 1st round KO. Kayla's got an ego, she will want to assert that she's still the big dog in the 'hood. I think she smashes this girl quickly.

Kayla by sub +117. Takes a -5000 to +117. Hoping for the club and Sub.

Yep and tko is -141. It’s another sacrificial lamb In there with her she can pick whatever she wants to do haha.

Yeah you got a little (a LITTLE) value on the sub LOL. BOL has TKO -110 and sub +105. So almost dead even.

Nice! Lost a tad on KO but big profit anyway on rd 1. Easy $$$$.

Kayla by sub first bet of the day $$

On a side note, anyone know why BOL changes EVERY bet I make to worse odds when I got to submit? Sometimes they do it 2 or 3 times before he goes through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back