PFL 9: Saturday, August 20

Mr Pacheco should roll again here but olena may be more hesitant to rush in like an idiot like she did last time they fought

she caught mr Pacheco a few times and was able to stuff his td attempts

I have tko and rd 1 and feel like these could be sweaty. I think mr Pacheco will want to take her down again l. Hopefully he doesn’t waste 4 minutes of rd 1 doing it
another year worth of steroids making its rounds in his system should pay dividends in this rematch, i expect him to be more efficient in his blitz moving forward to find the ko rather than rely on olena to rush in like their first bout.

I've taken a blind stab at Zebenzui Ruiz on the postlims. 10-3 against it seems to be mostly solid competition with a combined 55-22 record (I've seen Madrigal his last lost before and he's pretty legit) against Raphale who's 6-0 but against a combined 8-20 record

Ruiz currently sitting a 2.2

i was actually looking at an early pfl fight to force bet and liked Ruiz as well. Why not

I've taken a blind stab at Zebenzui Ruiz on the postlims. 10-3 against it seems to be mostly solid competition with a combined 55-22 record (I've seen Madrigal his last lost before and he's pretty legit) against Raphale who's 6-0 but against a combined 8-20 record

Ruiz currently sitting a 2.2
Nice call on Ruiz. Feel like he won that fight fairly comfortably. Glad I tailed your bet since I knew nothing about either guy

I dunno how many more times I can watch the kayla Harrison commercial where she says she wants to be the greatest fighter of all time.

I already don’t like her and now this commercial has to be replayed to trigger me over and over again

I sure hope mr Pacheco knocks her unconscious.

I'm rooting for Wade and Pacheco.

Not much to like or bet on this card.

Should you get stopped from being knocked down by a leg kick?

I don’t think so

got 1u on dakota itd at -110 her opponent looks like a soccer mom

Took her by KO for .5u at +140 because I'm bored AF and it's raining here so stuck inside. And she has 4 KO's of her 5 wins.

I know absolutely nothing about either of them, pure degen foolishness haha.

Okay, who's next? Bubba decision here? I know him, but don't know this Kudo dude at all.

I'm not betting this one but Pacheco in Round 1 is +135 and by KO is +105 so I think I'll hit those to have something to root for.

Back