PFL Challenger Series 6

hoping bevon gasses from his round 1 exertion but he may be on some decent supplements now

Posting in here rather than starting a new thread but 3.40 for Isiaiah Gutierrez on Fury tomorrow looks way, way off to me.

This is worthy of a new PFL thread. Just make a new thread with the same information and add a picture from Google, and POOF! You have your own PFL thread that people will use for every regular season event.

Pesta vs Omari is former HW vs former WW

but looking at the recent tape on Pesta it seems like he hasn't improved much since he was cut from the UFC. Still slow, plodding, gassy and weak. Most things he does is very telegraphed. I wanna fade Omari so badly but is this the spot? Omari is coming of a loss to Jordan Young who was not very good (RIP btw)

Pesta vs Omari is former HW vs former WW

but looking at the recent tape on Pesta it seems like he hasn't improved much since he was cut from the UFC. Still slow, plodding, gassy and weak. Most things he does is very telegraphed. I wanna fade Omari so badly but is this the spot? Omari is coming of a loss to Jordan Young who was not very good (RIP btw)
If Pesta wins, we'll be like: "Why didn't we take the much bigger guy at heavyweight who was +100 and was on a winning streak against a former 185/205`er who was coming off of an ugly loss to a regional fighter???"

Back