PBP PFL vs. Bellator: Champs, Sat. 2/24, 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Like & comment
subscribe

is that shit stuck over the screen for anybody else

Great move having Chael on commentary, Bellator was too fucking dumb to do the obvious and instead gave us fucking big john.

Shields showed some good boxing (for a woman). I think some of y'all just hating cause she sucks as a person.

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious

Palacio's music is giving me prostate cancer

I had no clue he was related to him. He doesn't looked mixed at all. War Ali.

You realize that mixed people can inherit most of their looks from a single side right? Like genes doesn't just 50/50 babies. You don't just get tan kids from black/white parents.

PFL trying so hard to make shields an mma star. Just so odd. There's like 6 girls in her weight class and she probably goes 3-3 against them with split decision wins.

I know Shields is insufferable and everyone here wants to hate on boxing. She's trying though. I don't understand how that's not impressive. She doesn't have thebpower for MMA though. Her boxing doesn't even make a big difference.
I will always root for her after learning about the horrific abuse she suffered as a child. She needs more time to develop and she might never be a top level MMA fighter but I respect the effort. I can't imagine any top male boxer risking limb and reputation to cross over to MMA. Just work on that TD defense, girl!!

Back