• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP PFL vs. Bellator: Champs, Sat. 2/24, 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Chained three submissions together Collard just schooled. Bellator sweept through the PFL

Lol@ the solemn shrug from Collard, immediately after getting subbed

well gosh darn it my usual viewing source is missing this one..... open to suggestions!
I just tried to DM you a link, but I need to wait 109 seconds because I DMd someone else? Send me a DM and I'll reply with a link

Reactions: THC
Is the show on break? My stream has long ass ad about mens diapers atm

help please i really need to see this card!!

Seems I over-rated Collard thought he could fight it out to a decision in a back n forth...

836704-33365180.png

I think it's Hardy, Sonnen, Randy on commentating duty. Josh and Amanda seem to be doing backstage/booth stuff.

Thank you.

My biggest issue with mckee is that it almost seems like he never has a gameplan and just wings it. I'm typically frustrated watching the guy fight, even when he wins.

His fight with Spyke was a great example of that. He didn't seem to have one against Pitbull in the rematch either. Good call.

Does the PFL hate impa Kasanganay?

I didn’t think the broadcast would keep score. Going to be a tough night for the pfl roster imo

5 years ago, Thiago Santos vs Yoel Romero would be a ridiculously awesome fight.
today.....i expect a very low volume affair unfortunately

Also damn PFLs lightning is ugly

Back