News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

Yeah, those doctors that the NFL teams employ definitely have the player's best interests at heart. They've never doped a player up, and sent them back on the field knowing they were injured, right?
And the NFL would never hide data like knowing what sort of brain damage these players are getting, right?

Just shut up and dribble.

You obviously never played ball. The entire dynamic you describe is inaccurate.

Please provide evidence of "doctors" "doping" and "sending".
Which type of doctor?
Which type of dope?
Which type of send? Go in or die? Or, put me in coach I'm ready to play? (Fogerty.)

Assume you started NFL tomorrow. You attend a game, you play some plays, then you bump into another player.
Knowing what you know, you would probably be smart and say things like,
"I'm out coach. I'm too hurt to play. I bumped my head. Don't dope me and send me. Instead, please send all the sympathy cards from my fans, plus my bags of money and hos and cocaine, plus my weed, to my house. Put it all in a stretch limo so I don't have some ugly truck pulling up in front of my house. I'll see you in a few months when I feel better. Thanks coach. Good luck in the rest of the game today."

You are a bigot. What you are saying is that you would handle injuries better than all other NFL players, which implies that you think you are smarter than all other NFL players. Fucking bigot.

Please provide pre-1995 evidence of widespread NFL brain damage.
Not now looking back, dumbass. Provide evidence of "then looking around."

The fact that "doctors" now know that weed makes people stupid and crazy doesn't mean that all the people using weed in 1990 were stupid, BECAUSE, back then, few if anyone knew knew that weed made people stupid and crazy.
The funny ironical part of this paragraph is the fake word and the stupid circle, but I doubt you see either.

Please provide evidence of pre-2000 NFL gathering all brain evidence and hiding it from the world so that no one would ever see it.
Stay on this one a minute, dumbass.
Even if scientific data was available, how would NFL actually hide all of it? Couldn't an interested party just read a medical journal and find out?

Sorry. Who is dribbling?

Fucking stupid mouth breather.

Which type of doctor?
Which type of dope?
Which type of send? Go in or die? Or, put me in coach I'm ready to play? (Fogerty.)

Assume you started NFL tomorrow. You attend a game, you play some plays, then you bump into another player.
"I'm out coach. I'm too hurt to play. I bumped my head. Don't dope me and send me. Instead, please send all the sympathy cards from my fans, plus my bags of money and hos and cocaine, plus my weed, to my house. Put it all in a stretch limo so I don't have some ugly truck pulling up in front of my house. I'll see you in a few months when I feel better. Thanks coach. Good luck in the rest of the game today."

You are a bigot. What you are saying is that you would handle injuries better than all other NFL players, which implies that you think you are smarter than all other NFL players. Fucking bigot.

The fact that "doctors" now know that weed makes people stupid and crazy doesn't mean that all the people using weed in 1990 were stupid, BECAUSE, back then, few if anyone knew knew that weed made people stupid and crazy.
The funny ironical part of this paragraph is the fake word and the stupid circle, but I doubt you see either.

Please provide evidence of pre-2000 NFL gathering all brain evidence and hiding it from the world so that no one would ever see it.
Even if scientific data was available, how would NFL actually hide all of it? Couldn't an interested party just read a medical journal and find out?

Sorry. Who is dribbling?

It doesn't make him a bigot, awful choice of words.

When you have to constantly insult people (and doing a bad job of it) to prove a point, you are the mouth breather window licker.

When you have to constantly insult people (and doing a bad job of it) to prove a point, you are the mouth breather window licker.
I always thought a bigot would be like someone that detest muslims and homosexuals

"Murder-level CTE" doesn't exist. There are many, MANY people walking around today with CTE, who haven't planned out and executed a murder, dude.

He didn't "change". He had a bad night and made a poor decision, that was likely amplified by alcohol and his "thug life" macho bullshit.
That was a figure of speech for severe. Sounds like you were his buddy and were there that night. Thanks for filling us all in, now we know the truth. I'm sure the CTE couldn't possibly have affected him; after all, that would ruin a hate narrative.

Which type of doctor?
Which type of dope?

Sorry. Who is dribbling?

You’re calling me a bigot….
When you decide to act like an adult, tag me.

That was a figure of speech for severe. Sounds like you were his buddy and were there that night. Thanks for filling us all in, now we know the truth. I'm sure the CTE couldn't possibly have affected him; after all, that would ruin a hate narrative.
"Hate narrative"? WTF? Your contention is that I'm being too rough on the poor dead convicted murderer?

Two sherflakes: "waaah, bigot."

They got nuthin. I mean nuthin. Dismantled, pulling a zero, over their head, out of their depth, stuffed in a box.

All they got is waaah bigot.

Sherflakes.

"Hate narrative"? WTF? Your contention is that I'm being too rough on the poor dead convicted murderer?
Being rough on him has nothing to do with it. It's about being able to hold more than one thing in your head at the same time. That's the way the world works. Things are complicated. Some people have to have it simplified to place blame on one aspect because they don't have the capacity for real critical thinking.

But I tend to think it is just hate- you are slanted to minimizing any legit problems that he could have had to spew hate about him and say he is 100% the devil. That might feel good, but it doesn't align with reality.

In 30 years it will be common knowledge that there is no free will. Lets see how society will adjust justice system.

I am sure we will see movement like BLM around brain damage and traumatic experiences.
BDM.

His word choice is fine. A bigot is literally defined as a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief or opinion. Just because far left zombies turned bigot into a synonym for racist doesn’t make it so.

I keep clicking this thread thinking there are some updates. Instead I keep coming to people arguing and shit. <{vega}>
Last thing I heard was that Baroni and people he knew were trying to scrounge any money he could to pay off the Cartel so he could leave, since he'd probably get killed in a Mexican prison.

Think a video about it got posted on worldwide or something like that, I'll see if I can find it.

Last thing I heard was that Baroni and people he knew were trying to scrounge any money he could to pay off the Cartel so he could leave, since he'd probably get killed in a Mexican prison.
Baroni was always a piece of s*** . Can’t say I’ll feel sorry for him should this occur.

I keep clicking this thread thinking there are some updates. Instead I keep coming to people arguing and shit. <{vega}>

This is the video I was talking about. Can't say if it's true or not, but that's pretty much the last info I saw.
Baroni was always a piece of s*** . Can’t say I’ll feel sorry for him should this occur.
Yeah, I don't feel any sympathy for his actions catching up to him, brain damaged or not.

{<huh}<{Joewithit}>
Are we getting grade A schizoposting right on NYE?

This is the video I was talking about. Can't say if it's true or not, but that's pretty much the last info I saw.

Yeah, I don't feel any sympathy for his actions catching up to him, brain damaged or not.

I saw that too, but not sure if true.

Anyone familiar with that channel?

Back