Pick a UFC fighter as your MMA coach. Who y'all picking?

Frank Shamrock did a seminar at our gym a while ago and I was very impressed by his knowledge as coach.

We rolled a round too. Thought I was doing pretty decent for myself and then they called out "1 min left" and then I realized he was just taking it easy up until then and tapped me like 4x in that last min. Fuck.

Who y'all picking and why????

I'm picking Khabib. He will teach you how to win fights + he and I both share the same dragon energy. He one of the GOATest coaches even if he did retire early. Man guided Islam to an easy victory over Oliveria, gave Halal a TKO win over Brady, etc... He will make a man out of you. Easy pick.

Leave your answers down in the comment section below.
Hard to choose just one, I’ll go with Two instead.

giphy.gif

or

giphy.gif

Both are Masterminds of The Game & have HIGH fight IQ.

Also another Exception, The LEGEND.... The Featherweight GOAT
giphy.gif

Could not IMAGINE being trained by either of these three Men. The Wealth of Knowledge each would give would be INSANE, plus their In-Cage IQ is off The Rails. It’s ALWAYS been a Dream of Mine to train with Aldo & GSP, like for a Decade or more.

Last edited:
His name is Erik Paulson.

GSP, Barnett, Sakabura, or Don Fry. I just want a coach who isn't a dick and has a lot of cool stories. Let's be honest, the best thing a coach could do for most here is just get you in shape.

If I were a pro, I think GSP would be the best coach due to the fact that he has a low ego, he is very intelligent, and I think he genuinely likes MMA. I always feel a little bad that he initially left the sport due to a lack of testing.

Edmond, because head movement is the most important aspect of MMA.

Frank Shamrock did a seminar at our gym a while ago and I was very impressed by his knowledge as coach.

We rolled a round too. Thought I was doing pretty decent for myself and then they called out "1 min left" and then I realized he was just taking it easy up until then and tapped me like 4x in that last min. Fuck.
Plus, he can teach you stuff, like how to leave your dog tied up to your car at the airport, when you are running late for the flight.

Tai Tuivasa. Lets just say our bodies look much alike, and imma need a coach who can relate to my unathletic build.

Also I wanna grab a drink with him before and after training

Back