Piera Rodriguez blasts ‘coward’ Ariane Carnelossi after headbutt disqualification loss

Headbutts should be legal, it's a valid technique, but yeah, it doesn't look pretty. They would solve the stale positions from within the guard quickly :) Both people from the bottom and top would be able to use it.

But since it's not legal Piera just looks silly now blaming the other girl.
Legal in Kudo, check it out.

This is a prime example of failing to read the room. A headbutt is a pretty egregious foul when it's blatant. And to do it twice, you have absolutely no ground to stand on to rag on either the refs call to end the fight, or to question your opponents bravery.

The ref clearly says watch your head after the fuckin first one.
Then she did it even harder literally 2 seconds later...fuck that chick.
I mean she was already winning no need for the intentional fouls... and now she's talkin shit?...what a clown.

That almost 4000 people liked her post is goddamn sad. She fucked up, she broke the rules not once, but twice, it is her fault and no one elses. What a moron.

Absolutely correct...if you were any more correct you'd be a computer sir lol.

"Enjoy my money", lol, she agreed to show/win scam, whatever money Carnelossi earned has nothing to do with her.

Dumb fighter prooves she can be even dumber.

Carnelossi obviously Aljo'd it. You can see by how she reacts quickly and alertly immediately after the shot, but then behaves as if she falls into a stupor a couple of seconds later when she realises she can potentially milk a DQ victory. Then she goes on to behave in a variety of odd ways, such as responding very slowly to the ref/doctor as if she can't understand what he's asking her etc.

Reminiscent of C.B. Dollaway vs Hector Lombard, Aljo vs Petr Yan, Remy Bonjasky vs Badr Hari, Josh Koscheck vs Paul Daley (although he won the fight)
Doctor exchanges are always weird with non english fighters, not saying she didnt milk it, but she was done anyway and just took the W her opponent messed up.

The ref clearly says watch your head after the fuckin first one.
Then she did it even harder literally 2 seconds later...fuck that chick.
I mean she was already winning no need for the intentional fouls... and now she's talkin shit?...what a clown.
"I thought he wanted me to make better headbutt"

Carnelossi obviously Aljo'd it. You can see by how she reacts quickly and alertly immediately after the shot, but then behaves as if she falls into a stupor a couple of seconds later when she realises she can potentially milk a DQ victory. Then she goes on to behave in a variety of odd ways, such as responding very slowly to the ref/doctor as if she can't understand what he's asking her etc.

Reminiscent of C.B. Dollaway vs Hector Lombard, Aljo vs Petr Yan, Remy Bonjasky vs Badr Hari, Josh Koscheck vs Paul Daley (although he won the fight)
Ok, the knee Aljo took for Yan was actually a concussive blow though.

It's rare to see someone intentionally headbutt someone once let alone multiple times. Who knows how many more she would have gone for if the ref didn't see.

Charlie Olives actually did a fairly intentional looking headbutt against Arman

somebody else get the GIF

I just think of Bobby Green pretty seemingly doing an intentional headbutt, and then getting real mad that it was a no contest, when he could easily have been DQ'd.
Wr0pwmw.gif
HW1QV52.gif

That's not even an attempted punch or duck (he says he went for an elbow but it's so off center and outstretched that it's a joke). That's a weak flail in front of a full spear with the dome. Then complains about how Gordon was still fighting from the ground, without addressing why Gordon was on the ground, and talks about how he should have got the win bonus.

When you only get half your purse if you lose, what Ariane did makes sense.
Between:

Getting a win and double your money. Not getting punched anymore

or

Continue to getting punched and not getting double your money

It's a pretty easy choice. I Rather have double my money and be called a coward any day of the week

Between:

Getting a win and double your money. Not getting punched anymore

or

Continue to getting punched and not getting double your money

It's a pretty easy choice. I Rather have double my money and be called a coward any day of the week
Especially when fouling is normally seen as a happenstance part of the game, but then you have someone who blatantly, intentionally, and repeatedly fouls you, are you really gonna think about continuing with the idea that she's not going to foul you again?

Back