Pike push ups

In my experience that's a false equivalency.

I worked hard as hell to do a one armed pull up and I finally got it on my right arm, pretty close on the left. And my weighted pullups didn't improve tremendously. I weighed 170lbs at that point and my weighted pullups stalled at 85lbs for a set of 5-6. Good amount of technique involved too.
Nah - it's harder than just a +bodyweight chin-up as you also have to factor in the way your body will naturally try to twist against the movement. I believe any unilateral movement is usually estimated as being more difficult than simply halving the weight of the same movement with both limbs as well.

(EDIT: this is in the case that you aren't specifically training for a one-armed chin-up consistently, more just doing it sporadically - training it as a specific movement is different to just "being strong enough" to do it)
Right, point being it's impressive even if you're under 200lbs

I guess Athlene will just have to settle for having a DPT, a successful YT channel with 10 million subscribers, and sub-10% bf, to get over the fact a bunch recreational PL bros on the internet, don't think he looks strong, lmao.

<{outtahere}>

I guess Athlene will just have to settle for having a DPT, a successful YT channel with 10 million subscribers, and sub-10% bf, to get over the fact a bunch recreational PL bros on the internet, don't think he looks strong, lmao.

<{outtahere}>
lmao

One more weird question:
Does Arnold Press with dumbbells on sitting bench working on the rare delts? As far i understand strong and balanced rare delts can fix posture problems.

One more weird question:
Does Arnold Press with dumbbells on sitting bench working on the rare delts? As far i understand strong and balanced rare delts can fix posture problems.
Figure out the names of the muscles you're interested in, then figure out their function.
That will tell you which movements will strengthen them.

Figure out the names of the muscles you're interested in, then figure out their function.
That will tell you which movements will strengthen them.
I think i didn’t understand your message.

I think i didn’t understand your message.
I mean you seem to lack an understanding of the rear deltoids.
Do some research, figure out what function those muscles have and then you'll be able to figure out on your own which exercises will work them.

For example, the main function of the biceps is to flex the elbow, from that you can figure out pretty easily any elbow flexion will work your biceps.

I mean you seem to lack an understanding of the rear deltoids.
Do some research, figure out what function those muscles have and then you'll be able to figure out on your own which exercises will work them.

For example, the main function of the biceps is to flex the elbow, from that you can figure out pretty easily any elbow flexion will work your biceps.
Well but if i asked about Arnold Press then i didn't figure it out probably..
I don't ask for ask i ask to know.

Maybe try to figure it out before you ask to know because it makes you look like you ask to ask which is annoying annoying and not just annoying.

Maybe try to figure it out before you ask to know because it makes you look like you ask to ask which is annoying annoying and not just annoying.
Try figuring out how to figure it out before you tell sombody they are annoying annoying and look like they're asking to ask not asking to know, cause it's annoying.

Try figuring out how to figure it out before you tell sombody they are annoying annoying and look like they're asking to ask not asking to know, cause it's annoying.

<5>

Aren't 1 arm chins like doing a chin with your bodyweight hanging on you? I don't think you have to be over 200 for that to be impressive. Maybe my standards are too low but I think that's pretty reasonable strength. Harder for bigger guys for sure but it's still impressive I think.
Mechanically a one armed pull up is very different than doing a weighted pull up with your body weight. Both are high level feats of strength even if you're quite light.

Back