Social Pitbull Attack thread

lol only on sherdog.

I've asked twice: what books, studies, websites etc do you base your opinions on?

You've called me a pitubll defender.

Dodge #5. I accept your surrender. You asked specifically about bite numbers. I asked fatal or non fatal. You dodged that because you know I've read the information and you are trying to present a dishonest argument and are unwilling to engage and have that be exposed.

I've asked you twice to provide any books, studies, webistes etc you rely on to support your arguments, and both times you've provided none and replied by calling me a pitbull defender.

I think I get it. You have an opinion and plan to defend it to the end.

Its like arguing with a southern christian conservative about abortion.
Dodge noted.
This is the problem with internet karate forums. You oversimplify and then dismiss when you have no answer. You think evry dog that loosk acertain way has a certain/same drive.

For example, read Dogtown, and you'll learn that a lot of Vick's game pitbulls had no interest in fighting, no more dog aggression than other breeds.
Have you ever answered the question, and I've missed it? Maybe you are trolling, and I'm not getting it?

At least you are open about it.
Dodge #3.

You asked me a question, I asked you a very direct question to define what you were asking and you ran from it like you were on fire. Speaks volumes to your bias.
lol only on sherdog.

I've asked twice: what books, studies, websites etc do you base your opinions on?

You've called me a pitubll defender.
Dodge #5. I accept your surrender. You asked specifically about bite numbers. I asked fatal or non fatal. You dodged that because you know I've read the information and you are trying to present a dishonest argument and are unwilling to engage and have that be exposed.

lol @Fawlty deja vu? The minute I walk in here and lfd is running scared from someone asking him to provide sources for his claims.

Also, color me shocked at the types of persons here pissing their pants over puppy dogs.

lol @Fawlty deja vu? The minute I walk in here and lfd is running scared from someone asking him to provide sources for his claims.

Also, color me shocked at the types of persons here pissing their pants over puppy dogs.

Thanks for playing Trotsky. The adults are talking, now slink off back to the kids table where you belong.

I tried to state I'm not an expert while indicating a few well respected authors I've read on the topic.

To avoid triggering you, what have you read on the topic? Have you looked at any of the CDC stats on dog bites and the resulting research?

I will assume if your reply consists of you beign triggered and accusing me of being a typical 'pitbull defender', I will assume your knowledge base comes almost entirely from the popular media or internet karate forums.

Are we talking about fatal or non fatal dog bites. This is always telling in the way Pitbull Defenders attempt to hide the fact that they're Pitbull Defenders.

Reading all those posts in one sequence really makes me feel like I've been trolled

Didn't read b/c @Trotsky schooled me.

Reading all those posts in one sequence really makes me feel like I've been trolled

Nah, I wouldn't call it trolling. It's genuine, sadly. But, yeah, you won't get anywhere.

Didn't read b/c @Trotsky schooled me.

Dodge #6. You don't want to answer, because as a Pitbull defender you were hoping I was walking in here blind and unfamiliar with this topic. You were hoping that you asking about dog bite statistics would lead me to indicate that I hadn't done any of the reading and that I wasn't actually familiar with any of the information we're talking about, so you could roll out the old, tired pitbull defender schtick of citing non fatal dog bites which overwhelmingly show that small dogs, particularly Chihuahuas and terriers lead the league in non fatal dog bites and would have allowed you to ignore the fact that Pitbulls commit the vast majority of fatal dog bites. This would also allow you to totally ignore why and how dogs bite, because those two things are massively, massively damaging to the case you're trying to make. Small dogs bite to create space when they feel threatened. The almost always bite once, and when that space is acheived they almost always flee. Pitbulls on the other hand bite because they enjoy it, and aggressively follow up the initial bite with more biting and will chase their victim and keep biting until the victim, whether it's another dog or a person, is dead. Because the act of biting excites them. You were trying to ignore all that and essentially make a "but... but... Chihuahuas!!!" argument. We both understood that from the second I asked "are we talking about fatal or non fatal dog bites" and you acted like I said something ridiculous. @Trotsky, did you get all that? You may go again.

Nah, I wouldn't call it trolling. It's genuine, sadly. But, yeah, you won't get anywhere.

Your obsession with me is flattering, and I do so enjoy making you look foolish. Though I will admit it's not that hard.

Dodge #6. You don't want to answer, because as a Pitbull defender you were hoping I was walking in here blind and unfamiliar with this topic. You were hoping that you asking about dog bite statistics would lead me to indicate that I hadn't done any of the reading and that I wasn't actually familiar with any of the information we're talking about, so you could roll out the old, tired pitbull defender schtick of citing non fatal dog bites which overwhelmingly show that small dogs, particularly Chihuahuas and terriers lead the league in non fatal dog bites and would have allowed you to ignore the fact that Pitbulls commit the vast majority of fatal dog bites. This would also allow you to totally ignore why and how dogs bite, because those two things are massively, massively damaging to the case you're trying to make. Small dogs bite to create space when they feel threatened. The almost always bite once, and when that space is acheived they almost always flee. Pitbulls on the other hand bite because they enjoy it, and aggressively follow up the initial bite with more biting and will chase their victim and keep biting until the victim, whether it's another dog or a person, is dead. Because the act of biting excites them. You were trying to ignore all that and essentially make a "but... but... Chihuahuas!!!" argument. We both understood that from the second I asked "are we talking about fatal or non fatal dog bites" and you acted like I said something ridiculous. @Trotsky, did you get all that? You may go again.

Dodge noted

Your obsession with me is flattering, and I do so enjoy making you look foolish. Though I will admit it's not that hard.

Dodge #2 noted.

And how many pitbulls exist in the US, and how many deadly pitbull attacks are there?

See you freaking idiots like to talk numbers, but you aren't honest about what those numbers actually say.

What pitbull bite numbers actually say is that 99.99% of pitbulls will never bite a person. Fucking statistical fact.

Dodge noted

Dodge #2 noted.

This just shows what a limited intellect you're working with. Asking a clarifying question that is ran from is actually me dodging something. I understand that you're trying to troll me because I've hurt your precious feelings so many times in the past, but do you ever try to not come off as a butt hurt child?

And how many pitbulls exist in the US, and how many deadly pitbull attacks are there?

See you freaking idiots like to talk numbers, but you aren't honest about what those numbers actually say.

What pitbull bite numbers actually say is that 99.99% of pitbulls will never bite a person. Fucking statistical fact.

The numbers also say that of all the dogs that kill people, almost all of them are Pitbulls. F**king statistical fact.

This just shows what a limited intellect you're working with. Asking a clarifying question that is ran from is actually me dodging something. I understand that you're trying to troll me because I've hurt your precious feelings so many times in the past, but do you ever try to not come off as a butt hurt child?

Dodge #3 noted
(Dodge #7 if we include your initial four dodges before I came in here)

Also, tears noted. Please tell us more about how other posters are hurt.

Dodge #3 noted
(Dodge #7 if we include your initial four dodges before I came in here)

Also, tears noted. Please tell us more about how other posters are hurt.

No but for real, though what am I dodging? You have my attention Trotsky, you can consider your life validated.

No but for real, though what am I dodging? You have my attention Trotsky, you can consider your life validated.

Dodge #8 noted via you pretending to not know what you're dodging.

But at least you've stopped bawling for a second. You may now proceed to continuing to dodge and/or getting gaped by @SammyPops

Dodge #8 noted via you pretending to not know what you're dodging.

But at least you've stopped bawling for a second. You may now proceed to continuing to dodge and/or getting gaped by @SammyPops

I get that this is your schtick, pretending I didn't ask you a question.

Back