Poatan is The Main Character

LeBron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Everyone else are a bunch of NPCs. He will KO Ankalaev and then move up to HW and KO the champion there, solidifying himself as the GOAT.

Book it from now.

If he does those then yeah but stylistically Aspinall and Ankalaev are 100x bigger challenges than the guys he beat before.

If he does those then yeah but stylistically Aspinall and Ankalaev are 100x bigger challenges than the guys he beat before.

The fight starts on the feet. He will shadow-realm them before they know it.

The fight starts on the feet. He will shadow-realm them before they know it.
Yeah but i think both of them are capable of KO'ing him. Don't waste your time saying ''People were saying the same about Jamahal'' lol

Pereira knocks out Ank. Jon Jones beats Stipe. Then we got ourselves a superfight boys!

3 more title wins and i rank him ahead of izzy pfp all time.

His last 5 wins are over former champs... Who does that? Alex Periera does that...
calm down with the former champs, they were only former champs because jones didn't feel like fighting in the division anymore. He should thank the goat jones for blessing him.

i'd love to see jones fight poatan, but he is only itnerested in defending it against stipe and DC.

just name tom the champ and rename jones belt to the legends/masters title.... i.e. open weight 40+ year old division lol.

I find it very interesting that Dana isn't that hot for him.

Dana seemed pretty dead pan while talking about Poatan, his focus was on Jamahal taking it short notice.

Poatan has it all, the look, best action, he even has a cool gimic with the war paint and arrow thing. He's also popular on social media.

Has Dana just fell more in line with American fighters?

alex currnetly holds wins over jan, jiri and jamal.

a win over ank and he's cleaned out the division in a year, that's insane. he doesn't even really need the ank fight to be honest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back