Poirier would have gotten eaten up by Diaz

RxmDiaries

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After his last performance theres no doubt in my mind. Nate would have either walked him down or subbed him, or both.

After his last performance theres no doubt in my mind. Nate would have either walked him down or subbed him, or both.

Poirer performed just fine, he's capable of competing with top 10 guys but he's been knocked out and submitted by far lesser men then Khabib.

Styles make fights, Poirer and Diaz would have such a different look its hard to make much of it from getting out wrestled by Khabib.

Dustin is an average wrestler, Nate is a poor wrestler.

Judging from Diaz's last fight, no he wouldn't lol. Dustin would fucking destroy him in the early rounds, MAYBE Nate would win the late rounds but his cardio didn't look good either.

Dustin loses to a freak grappler who can take bears down, while smashing, controlling, and submitting them....

Obviously Nate Diaz beats Dustin?

tenor.gif

Lol..
Diaz has become enormously overrated after having a back and forth fight with a out of prime Pettis.
<36>

Poirier is a top 3 LW, and has only lost 2 out of his last 12 fights..

Judging from Diaz's last fight, no he wouldn't lol. Dustin would fucking destroy him in the early rounds, MAYBE Nate would win the late rounds but his cardio didn't look good either.
Dustin loses to a freak grappler who can take bears down, while smashing, controlling, and submitting them....

Obviously Nate Diaz beats Dustin?

tenor.gif
Poirier smokes Diaz

Theres a reason poirier pulled out. Nate is a better boxer with better cardio and jits. Poirier had no path to victory. He took the out when he could and faked an injury

Theres a reason poirier pulled out.
Yes, an injury...?

Lol Dustin just fought Khabib but you think he's scared of Diaz who's a much easier stylistic matchup? Are you retarded?

Yes because Nate Diaz’s style is an exact copy of Khabib’s.

Theres a reason poirier pulled out. Nate is a better boxer with better cardio and jits. Poirier had no path to victory. He took the out when he could and faked an injury

Poirier scared of Nate? Nate is like the least intimidating guy on the roster. No power at all

Nate would walk through Dustin.

Dustin seems like a nice guy, but Diaz would absolutely take his punch and walk forward.

Diaz would out work him on the feet, hurt em, sub him on the way down.

Styles make fights, Diaz all day long.

Dustin-Nate plays the same as Dustin-Max. Dustin takes 3-4 rounds 9/10 times.

Exactly....

Dustin had no possible way of beating Nate Diaz, faked an injury and pulled out of the fight....

And judging by Khabib's performance against Dustin, Nate Diaz would obviously beat him too.

Spot on. I'm sure there are human beings who are not mentally retarded who will agree with you.

Last edited:
Nate would drown Dustin like a lot of other guys have. That's why Old Man Poirier pulled out with a sore hip

Diaz's boxing looked fucking awful against pettis.

Exactly....

Dustin had no possible way of beating Nate Diaz, faked and injury and pulled out of the fight....

And judging by Khabib's performance against Dustin, Nate Diaz would obviously beat him too.

Spot on. I'm sure there are human beings who are not mentally retarded who will agree with you.

are you retarted? its funny because everything I said is a matter of fact. Nate has better cardio, bjj, and boxing. And Poieir did pull out of the fight with a bogus injury.

LMAO @ "Diaz has better boxing" fanboys. At this point, Nate's boxing is fucking overrated and judging by his last fight Porier puts him out if they were to fight anytime soon.

Back