Media Polish Power!

Polish Power
This guy was a beast too. Hasn't fought in the UFC, not exactly the best fighter with the best record, but still has 17 wins in MMA which is good considering he has trained most of his life to be the world's strongest man

06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_064.jpg

Polish Power
This guy was a beast too. Hasn't fought in the UFC, not exactly the best fighter with the best record, but still has 17 wins in MMA which is good considering he has trained most of his life to be the world's strongest man

Isn't he a singer and actor too? Decent odds he'll be an elected official some day, like Pacquiao and Klitschko

Polish Power

PUDZ
dude is probably the most successful strongman to transition to MMA. guy has legit power in his hands.

JJ is a decision machine with a 25% knockout ratio, she needs like a 30 hit combo to get a finish
Jan is at 31%, he got the stupid phrase from knocking out Rockhold, Reyes and Corey. 3 guys that got knocked out by EVERYBODY
Tybura is a heavyweight, so he has power, but only 38% knockout ratio, which is very low for a HW
Gamrot is a wrestler at 32%

Even if I tried, I probably couldn't find a country that has striking as a base with 4 top fighters with less power.

I absolutely loved Joanna back in the day. Her first fight with Claudia. And the destruction of Carla was wicked. Then destroyed Penne.

She was so likable. But like many athletes that have success. It changed her into something I didn’t like anymore.

Jan has been a pleasure to watch too. His skid in the UFC when he first came over. Then his rise to the top was heartwarming for me. He’s not a fake. He seems like the same person.

Since Joanna started losing she eventually got humbled. And she’s a business woman now. I wish her well.

Polish or not. I like them both, and hope they do well.

Back