Social (poll) Are you scared of getting old?

Are you scared of getting old?

• Total voters

mmafan2000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to get old, my back hurts, cardio sucks, need 10 hours of sleep and will die alone.

When we are young our teeth are white and beards are black. Then our beards become white and our teeth become black.

Yes. I already feel it at my age. I can't imagine being too old to care for myself.

I don't want to get old, my back hurts, cardio sucks, need 10 hours of sleep and will die alone.

When we are young our teeth are white and beards are black. Then our beards become white and our teeth become black.

I have the grays, I just fucked up my shoulder, hurt the knee I already had surgery on, but I'm not scared....I'm broken ffs lol.

<209Bitch>
My beard is still red and luscious
My back is garbage
What were the others things you said
O well I'm only 40 so I still got 80 more left not scared my dad is 76 and he still gets around pretty good .

O the sleep I think when you get older you don't sleep as much but I have seen old people just randomly napping

I try not to waste too much time thinking about it but age seems to get less subtle as it grows. I’m trying to keep my shit together physically and I’m actively trying to get new experiences and learn new things to keep time from just slipping by. I think that’s about all you can do unless you can afford a bunch of stem cells like Joe Rogan.

I used to when i was younger, no more. I earn more and more the older i get, learn more, am way more patient and might actually be in better health and fitness. I actually embrace getting older.

you should add maybe to a poll. I thinking getting old suck if you don't have enough money and lack social support.

If I get divorced and my kids abandon me, then yeah, probably.

I'm more scared of being alone when I'm old, tbh.

Very much so, getting old fkin sucks.
Thankfully, we men age better than women ... for the most part ...
i already imagine myself a few years from now ....
Im 62, wearing nothing but my white briefs and a brown robe. Got my cane on my left hand, holding my oxygen tripod with my right one, chasing 18 year olds down the street ... Cant wait !!!
<FutbolThink>

I used to be but I feel pretty good lately. I go for at least a 30 minute walk every day and I sleep about 7 hours and don't get tired until its time for bed the next night.

Yep, going to do everything in my power to mitigate the effects of aging.

Always going to stay in shape, no drinking, no smoking, no abusing bad food.

I'm also going to try to stay on the cutting edge of science when it comes to anti-aging technology.

I just turned 31 today and I'm in way better shape than I was 10 years ago.

Back