Popeyes needs to be the next major fight org

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Popeyes running out of chicken sandwiches almost everywhere has brought on the violence
Update: consolidated video now with more fights

Bonus:

Last edited:
Popeyes keeps on delivering.

people fighting over chicken sandwiches, what a great people

sadly, i tried to go there today to try one of these "sandwiches" people are violating their parole over.

truly, this must be the Howling Lone Wolf Sweatshirt of chicken sandwiches.

so, i try slipping out to the burbs thinking i could avoid lines and god damn if the line wasn't 20ft out the door. all single guys. scenesters, hipsters, frat dudes of all colors. the last guy in line turns to me and says, "yeah, this is it." . I walked away embarrassed that i had anything in common with those people.

i'll wait a month and hope it doesn't go the way of the McRib.

bender.jpg

I wish that stupid people could be used to produce electricity. That way we could save the environment.

sadly, i tried to go there today to try one of these "sandwiches" people are violating their parole over.

truly, this must be the Howling Lone Wolf Sweatshirt of chicken sandwiches.

so, i try slipping out to the burbs thinking i could avoid lines and god damn if the line wasn't 20ft out the door. all single guys. scenesters, hipsters, frat dudes of all colors. the last guy in line turns to me and says, "yeah, this is it." . I walked away embarrassed that i had anything in common with those people.

i'll wait a month and hope it doesn't go the way of the McRib.

View attachment 634797
Also went to my local Popeyes. Drive thru was probably 20 cars long, parking lot full, inside full. And I wasn’t even there for the sandwich. Said eff that and bailed.

Popeyes planned this for more coverage in the media imo. It was ten years ago they ran out of chicken on that special.

2.4mil views for that first one, wtf?

that would ruin my twitter account!

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Remind me of another old classic... young lady expresses her dismay over McDonald's not serving mcnuggets at 1030am

Taking food from a fatty is always dangerous and taking away chicken from some other people might be deadly...
I guess these people have really low self esteem but damn they deliver the good laugh
giphy.gif

WTF is popeye chicken?

Is that just a knock-off KFC?

Why do black people in America love shitty chicken so much?

I dont think ive ever seen a black person in the UK in a KFC, or very few

Why do black people in America love shitty chicken so much?

I dont think ive ever seen a black person in the UK in a KFC, or very few
have you been to the one in Brixton?

Guess there ain't no Chick Fil' A around them parts. C'mon people.

Back