Portable herb vaporizer

pv3Hpv3p

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I was at a buddies watching the Porier/McGregor fight last week... And one of the other dudes there brought on of these "Mighty" vaporizers (that are made by the same company that makes the volcano)
https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/mighty-vaporizer-by-storz-bickel

The thing was awesome, but I'm not in love with the $300+ price tag and it's sort of a weirdly large shaped/wouldn't comfortably for in a pocket

I have a buddy that's sworn by PAX vapes for years, but they're roughly a hundred bucks cheaper and I wasn't as satisfied with the output, but they are much more portable.
https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/pax-3-vaporizer

I found this second option, which is a little cheaper but I'm not sure if it's worth saving the 70 or so dollars. Mostly because I know what I'm in for with the larger option.
https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/blog/storz-bickel-crafty-review

Anyone have an opinion? Different suggestion?

Oh, and an FYI: I'm slowly trying to quit smoking cigarettes, so I'm looking for a way to get a little high without the smoking part.

Welcome to 2010!

I have a glass Vaporgenie. Works almost identically to a regular pipe but controls the heat to vaporize, which may be something that appeals to you or defeats the purpose. Can get pretty big vapor rips off them. They're about $120.
1024-vaporgenie-glass-sherlock14661362_2048x.jpg

Last edited:
I bought an expensive one and gradually started using it less and less. It simply doesn't get you as high and also takes forever to smoke as opposed to a single bong rip that gets you high as hell.

I also had a Vaporgenie as shown above. Used it less and less also.

I have the PAX 3 right now and love it. I modified the tank with a screen so it hits better with minimal herb. I had the PAX 1 for almost 8-9 years before the charger went bad. The PAX 3 is superior in every way and has a 10 year warranty.

Have this

arizer-solo-2-vaporizer-blue-black.jpg

I think theyre really good, cost around £150. You can adjust your high depending on the temp which is pretty cool and a little weed can go a long way. Bought one for a friend who is a heavy smoker and he really liked it too.

Have this

I think theyre really good, cost around £150. You can adjust your high depending on the temp which is pretty cool and a little weed can go a long way. Bought one for a friend who is a heavy smoker and he really liked it too.

The battery life on this thing is amazing compared to other vapes

Get the mighty mate. I also have the delta 3d water pipe attachment. It's really a great device and produces excellent vapour

So glad the wife does edibles instead.

Have this

This is the one I had - personally didn't like it at all. The weed takes forever to smoke and took forever to get high - and then you don't get nearly as high as a simple normal hit.

Maybe I'm just using them wrong. But I'm not the only one that thinks the vape high is different than normal smoking high.

Last edited:
If you liked your friends mighty you will hate the PAX because the airflow is terrible. Just muster up the coin and get the mighty. I went thru 3 different vapes before I ended up with the mighty and moved onto the hybrid volcano for the house.

This is the one I had - personally didn't like it at all. The weed takes forever to smoke and took forever to get high - and then you don't get nearly as high as a simple normal hit.

Maybe I'm just using them wrong. But I'm not the only one that thinks the vape high is different than normal smoking high.

It is quite different. Ngl cant beat a joint, and smoking is my preference...but these do work, and if you crank it up to the top temp (although you dont need to) you can pretty blitzed. You can also make edibles from the weed after vaping, so its definitely a very economical way to partake.

I have had an Arizer Air for about 6 years, still going strong.. keep it clean and look after the batteries etc..

Great performance and taste..

PAX is great, been using it for years. Currently have a PAX 2.

I have had the Magic Flight Launch Box in the past and currently have a Arizer Solo (original), Airvape XS Go, and Dynavap 2020M. Of all these, dynavap is my favourite for a few reasons. It has such a small bowl but allows you to extract all the good stuff in a few hits. Since you need a butane torch to heat it, you can really play with the temperature in order to get it up to just before combustion which allows for the most efficient extraction. This, to me, offers the closest alfernative to smoking when looking at actual effects. If you prefer a lower temp, then you just heat it less.

Last edited:
Back