Post a random wrestler (picture) thread

3013a7a1f4e838e1f61e4abb04e3ec50.jpg

ken20patera202.jpg

guy is shit broke now, in a wheelchair for life

dk_fig1_433x560.jpg

l.jpg

Ahh great well that ruined my day. Does anyone's life not suck after wrestling? Someone actually survives and now he's in a wheelchair before his 50th birthday. Better off dead.

Bulldogs vs The Hart Foundation was some of the best wrestling there ever was.

Ahh great well that ruined my day. Does anyone's life not suck after wrestling? Someone actually survives and now he's in a wheelchair before his 50th birthday. Better off dead.

There's a good doc on Highspots about Dynamite Kid with all kind of interviews, some with the man himself

http://www.highspots.com/p/dynamite-kid-doc.html

Thought most people knew brah

There's a good doc on Highspots about Dynamite Kid with all kind of interviews, some with the man himself

http://www.highspots.com/p/dynamite-kid-doc.html

Thx.... that whole movie is online too. Guess I should buy it to put a buck in his pocket but id rather just give him some money. Someone should start a gofundme for that guy.

@Alan, I don't know where any of these guys are. Name anyone from the 80's other than Hogan and I know nothing of what happened to them.

^^^^nice^^^ 3 Count had as much talent as the actual boy bands around at the time.

Thx.... that whole movie is online too. Guess I should buy it to put a buck in his pocket but id rather just give him some money. Someone should start a gofundme for that guy.

@Alan, I don't know where any of these guys are. Name anyone from the 80's other than Hogan and I know nothing of what happened to them.

You don't know what happened to Jake the Snake? Look up DDP Yoga.

Back