Post a song or two by your favorite artist that you think others will like.

KawhiDoh

I Am The Wind That Shapes The Land
@purple
Reaction score
As the title says.

I want to check out some new music from different genres and also, want people to hear some of my favorites.

This is one of the very best from, quite easily one of my favorite artists of all time:

It's a cover of a Canadian folk song, a sea shanty actually. But they turned it into a banger.

This next one is probably one of my top 5 favorite songs of all time and definitely my favorite from UTA, great vocals and guitar solos:

Hope you guys enjoy the thread! I want to see what you got for me! :D

Tuomas Holopainen
Composer, keyboardist and musical genius normally seen leading the symphonic metal band Nightwish (and if you dont know who they are, get a clue!).
Here in a solo project (MUSIC INSPIRED BY "THE LIFE AND TIMES OF SCROOGE") with his then girlfriend now wife, Johanna Kurkela (whom none of you ever heard of as she normally only sings in Finnish).

Last edited:
Tuomas Holopainen
Composer, keyboardist and musical genius normally seen leading the symphonic metal band Nightwish (and if you dont know who they are, get a clue!).
Here in a solo project (MUSIC INSPIRED BY "THE LIFE AND TIMES OF SCROOGE") with his then girlfriend now wife, Johanna Kurkela (whom none of you ever heard of as she normally only sings in Finnish).

Oh, I'm VERY aware of Nightwish.

Good band.

I prefer Floor over Tarja personally.

Kitty, Daisy & Lewis give a rockabilly take on the Canned Heat Classic:

Khatia & Gvantsa Buniatishvili, two gvorgeous, khurvaceous sisters from the Republic of Georgia!

Samantha Fish:

Last edited:
Loreena McKennitt

Wagakki Band

Barbara Dennerlein Jazz/boogie organist. Just look at her skills with the foot pedals!

Andy Schauff and Kurt Vile are essential indies to check out if you haven't already. I never would have known about them if HBO's Animals hadn't made Kurt Vile a squirrel guest star, of all things
Screen-Shot-2016-03-23-at-10.10.03-AM-compressed.png

These two aren't my all time favorite artists, but are my current favorite artists at the moment.

SLIFT

clipping.

I love that clipping track. Heard that a few weeks back. Cool to see someone else digging them on the Dog.

I don't expect anyone to like these but these always get me hype as fuck. Maybe even Hyper.... glide?

As far as songs I'd recommend to my fellow Sherbros, think I'm going to go the Desert Rock/Doomgaze route.

I love that clipping track. Heard that a few weeks back. Cool to see someone else digging them on the Dog.

I don't expect anyone to like these but these always get me hype as fuck. Maybe even Hyper.... glide?

Death Grips, hells yeah!! The first three songs off that album are perfect for working out.

Back