post KO gifs

Oh, a boxer knocking out another boxer in a ring?
There you go:

BGB%2BJames%2BButler%2BRichard%2BGrant%2BGIF.gif
Ok wise guy!

One commentator hit the nail on the head by saying That's assault and battery! He should be arrested right on the spot...

Unfortunately nothing happened. Boxers hands being registered as deadly weapons doesn't seem to have any value.
It was absolutely battery, and on live TV.

Man... Bipolar is no joke ...its clear the guy didnt have full control of himself , thus the sucker punch ..but to kill a dude he was friends with for 10 years with a hammer.....my lord
That guy was always a douche. I never interacted with him but I trained at the Church Street gym the year before that rematch with Grant. I remember him leaving some poor amateur bloody during a sparring match.

One commentator hit the nail on the head by saying That's assault and battery! He should be arrested right on the spot...

Unfortunately nothing happened. Boxers hands being registered as deadly weapons doesn't seem to have any value.
He did get arrested on the spot. That card was a fundraiser post 9/11 and the place was filled with police and firemen. If I'm not mistaken he did go to jail for this and then moved in with Kellerman after he was let out.

He did get arrested on the spot. That card was a fundraiser post 9/11 and the place was filled with police and firemen. If I'm not mistaken he did go to jail for this and then moved in with Kellerman after he was let out.

I remember watching this live on tv.

Atlas went absolutely wild. Rightfully so.

Not a knockout, frazier got-up from that one, only to get knocked down many more times.

He was defiantly out...could of been stopped there...but frazier was too tough...

And opted to be thrown off his feet a few more times before it finnaly ended..never see someone get moved so much by punches like when foreman hit frazier... fraziers whole body moved with each shot

Butler did a lot of time for that sucker punch. At least a few months if not years

tenor.gif

I've watched this ko a million times b/c of two main elements. First thing is the guy never drops his bags the whole time he's kicking the shit outta dude. Secondly, that dude who got ktfo has an insanely good chin. It took like 4 clean punches and two soccer kicks to put him fully out. Most guys can't take that type of punishment.

tenor.gif

I've watched this ko a million times b/c of two main elements. First thing is the guy never drops his bags the whole time he's kicking the shit outta dude. Secondly, that dude who got ktfo has an insanely good chin. It took like 4 clean punches and two soccer kicks to put him fully out. Most guys can't take that type of punishment.

lol I never even noticed the bags. Fair play to that man!

I’ve never understood why people stand head to head like that? It’s fckin stupid. You’re fcked if the other fella starts throwing, just like in this instance. Or more likely your eating a headbutt

I put my arm out and tell that if they come want closer, they are getting knocked out. The moment their chest touches my outstretched arm, they are eating a couple of right hands, and taking a well deserved nap

Last edited:
Back