Posting Animated Gif From imgur

Hey @bigwaverider or whoever else has time and an answer, I've unbelievably never learned how to post an animated gif from imgur.

Have a few I'd like to be able to use from the one and only BWR, example:

https://imgur.io/zZGh5e0

(HD Mir with headphones)

Thank you, mahalo!

OK I made a tutorial. Make sure to adjust your volume accordingly. Hope you understand this.

OK I made a tutorial. Make sure to adjust your volume accordingly. Hope you understand this.

Ah! Makes perfect sense, similar for images too where tou gotta link the image url not the page with all the suggested photo thumbnails and ads and whatnot.

Don't believe there's a way to find the video url with a long press on android though, just an option to download.

And showing it three times, you are too kind sir, thank you!

@High Test With da Best...

well good luck bro. i dunno what to say as i am not a cell phone expert. however i did just try it on my tablet - Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 running android 12. I can play the Mir "video", then after it starts playing I can long press on it and get the URL. This is using Firefox. <-- hope that makes sense. I had to "play" the video first, and then long press.

well good luck bro. i dunno what to say as i am not a cell phone expert. however i did just try it on my tablet - Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 running android 12. I can play the Mir "video", then after it starts playing I can long press on it and get the URL. This is using Firefox. <-- hope that makes sense. I had to "play" the video first, and then long press.

^ same with my cell phone. An LG v60 running Android 12 and Firefox. I had to play the video first and while it is playing I can long press on it.

Last edited:

^ same with my cell phone. An LG v60 running Android 12 and Firefox. I had to play the video first and while it is playing I can long press on it.
No luck for me, will try some diff browsers someday, thanks again and good night

they need to fix the 'file size too large' shit or get rid of the 'upload file' function altogether because it rarely ever works. Then i have to go open imagur go back through my files and do it all over again. So frustrating. :mad:

Back