Resolved Posting in the war room

Koya

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hello mods

From what I understand it's not possible to post in the war room without 500 messages is it right ?

I'd like to ask if it would be possible to be granted the permission to post here without reaching that quota. I don't like to post a lot.

The other solution would be me spamming the forum with shorts messages like "dope", "let them fight" and "GOAT" to artificially inflate my message count but I would prefer not to do that as I find it idiotic.

Thanks in advance for your answers

Upgrading to a platinum membership would help bypass the blue belt requirement.

No need I found the answer thanks

Upgrading to a platinum membership would help bypass the blue belt requirement.
Well I did upload to platinum membership and still can't post in the war room. Absolutely not cool

Sorry for the trouble and we appreciate your going Plat. Can you try now to post in-sub and let us know?
It's gone I can't post in the war room again

Now it works, thank you. Any idea why it comes and goes ?
Hard to pinpoint. I’m suspecting a mix of user-side (browser, add-ons, cookies etc) and board/sub setup. Either way we got your back until everything is working consistently for you. Thank you again for being a part of the community. *brofist

Hard to pinpoint. I’m suspecting a mix of user-side (browser, add-ons, cookies etc) and board/sub setup. Either way we got your back until everything is working consistently for you. Thank you again for being a part of the community. *brofist
I appreciate the reactivity 🤜🤛

I have just paid for platinum so I could post in the War Room, and still can't.

Annoying to have to chase stuff like that up.

Shouldn't have to be inconvenienced when you're paying $30 for relatively minimal services in return.

Can someone fix for me?

Thanks.

It's gone again... It's a bit annoying lol

Uh, what about mine?

I posted yesterday and my post was just ignored...?
Sorry about that and thanks for your membership. We got you. Can you try now, please?

Back