Resolved Posting in the war room

Koya

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello mods

From what I understand it's not possible to post in the war room without 500 messages is it right ?

I'd like to ask if it would be possible to be granted the permission to post here without reaching that quota. I don't like to post a lot.

The other solution would be me spamming the forum with shorts messages like "dope", "let them fight" and "GOAT" to artificially inflate my message count but I would prefer not to do that as I find it idiotic.

Thanks in advance for your answers

Upgrading to a platinum membership would help bypass the blue belt requirement.

No need I found the answer thanks

Upgrading to a platinum membership would help bypass the blue belt requirement.
Well I did upload to platinum membership and still can't post in the war room. Absolutely not cool

Now it works, thank you. Any idea why it comes and goes ?
Hard to pinpoint. I’m suspecting a mix of user-side (browser, add-ons, cookies etc) and board/sub setup. Either way we got your back until everything is working consistently for you. Thank you again for being a part of the community. *brofist

Hard to pinpoint. I’m suspecting a mix of user-side (browser, add-ons, cookies etc) and board/sub setup. Either way we got your back until everything is working consistently for you. Thank you again for being a part of the community. *brofist
I appreciate the reactivity 🤜🤛

I have just paid for platinum so I could post in the War Room, and still can't.

Annoying to have to chase stuff like that up.

Shouldn't have to be inconvenienced when you're paying $30 for relatively minimal services in return.

Can someone fix for me?

Thanks.

It's gone again... It's a bit annoying lol

Uh, what about mine?

I posted yesterday and my post was just ignored...?
Sorry about that and thanks for your membership. We got you. Can you try now, please?

Back