*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 7 Friday April 12 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
watching it now, i mean i get the appeal, but they kinda took the dawg out of this thing

dana says he saw ppl doing it in eastern europe, but he made it american. looks like some damn variety show. he could've give it way more personality, but instead we got a soulless set and every two seconds cutting to dana smiling like a retard

I once TKO a guy with an open hand strike.. I have to admit it felt pretty sweet

What are the odds Dana got Conor to tweet his support for this slap league..... I'd say they're shorter than his temper with his wife

Tbh I'd find it more amusing if they were trading leg or body kicks.

But if you know you can take it, why even take unnecessary damage when you assume you will survive a slap if you don’t ko your opponent first? Makes no sense other than trying to look macho
There should be an incentive to go second, like if you survive the first slap, you get to cover your slapping hand in a mustard/lemon juice mixture

fits quite well into the WMMA catagory, at least this is a whole programm you can skip instead of just a drink and snack refill time where you wait for the spit dec to be read.

Realistically we're probably less than 2 years away from "Dick Kick FC: Road to infertility" aren't we.
I thought it was just another step towards "The ultimate non-consensual sex-haver"

Terrible ratings - we can all stand down, the world takes a step back from the ledge leading to total idiocracy.

Honorary Slapper: Woll Smoth

Woll_Smoth_original.jpg

Ya'll supporting this?

upload_2023-1-20_7-55-41.png

Feel very bad for these athletes tbh

Last edited:
Back