*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 7 Friday April 12 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
I mean that would be a big slap for all mma-fighters who train 12 hours per week and fighting for a title shot in UFC for 500 000$ if you can make the same amount of money for just showing up an slap someone.

Do you mean in terms of pay or as a sport?

The first is unlikely, the second is a frankly ridiculous notion.

wjn64HT.gif

87748ad5aab03eb76785082b0378e15c.gif

I'm surprised it has lasted this long I've never been a fan of it nor found it interesting to watch to each their own.

Hello my #UFCFriend and #PowerSlap megafans! As you have been knowing, Dana White has been running another cycle of TRT. The growth should prove to be enormous, as The Road to Title season 1 set the stage for such ground-breaking and record-destroying sport which defeat NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB combined by a factor of 4x, nearly reaching full #Cardone10x potential before the end of the season.

Given the alleged dying sport of UFC has been dark for some time, I figure this would become great opportunity to share highlight of this show over dark weekend we was having become experiencing in this weekend now.

I shall will break down all episode of TRT of this cycle so that you may obtain favorite #bluecollarwarrior to support on Power Slap 6 on February 9th for historical event, now open to civilian middle class individual. Due to status as a leader in sport, the event will occur before Super Sunday Bowling tournament to encourage #BlueCollarMentality, allowing it to continue the momentum of the (still) growing sport's effect walking into work shift in Monday. Truly great of Dana White to encourage this #SportsUnity.

yOU WATCH IT HERE IF YOU LIKE

Episode 1 of "Power Slap: The Road to Title" was setting the stage for a electrical season, showcasing the raw energy and blue-collar spirit of this emerging sport. The episode it open with a flurry of anticipation as 22 #bluecollarwarrior enter the house, each vying become #esteemed champion on their respective weight. Here are the major an historical event which was happen in this episode:

Power Slap has captured the public's imagination, amassing hundreds of millions of views, with five major events and celebrity endorsements adding to its growing reputation. Because of this, Dana speak to the combatants this truth for extreme motivation:

manny-chris-scuffle-3.gif

Coaches Manny Muniz and Champion/Coach Christapher KO Thomas are introduced, bringing their extensive experience and unique perspectives to the combatants beginning this warrior journey. They become enrage and was engaging in pre-battle #battle. Manny take 1-2 and tell Christapher he was just been light bro. #AmericanHero Sean Tarzan he enjoy this scene and he laugh.

manny-chris-scuffle-2.gif

Four undercard warriors – Garrett Grimes, Slappy Joe Landman, Cody "Bodacious" Belisle, Coltin Cole – are granted a pass for go to next round without slap fight due to previous #JustBangGod classics. Their entry sets up intriguing possibilities and rivalries for the season.

Hayden Southall, a standout competitor, captures attention with his pro sumo wrestler background and embodiment of the spirit of American Freedom. His presence in the house adds an interesting dynamic to the competition.

nutrition.gif

The Power Slap combine, a revolutionary approach to evaluating the athletes' true strength. The world's best expert in Slap kinesiology was measure power, flexibility, neck strength, and other factor which was having contribute to their overall slap score. This innovation system was allowing for a comprehensive compare of combatant across weight, taking the concept of NFL QBR score to another galaxy of sophistication and #Science.

science.gif

Screenshot 2024-01-04 115330.png

As the fighters settle into the house and pick their rooms, the episode become a lighter turn.....

Combatant Debow the Bryce Mitchell of Power Slap puts a blanket on fellow combatant while he suffer effect from sleep apnea disease
Screenshot 2024-01-04 135444.png
#FriendshipIsMagic

Hayden Southall while engage in intense training workout
Screenshot 2024-01-04 135517.png

Ok now it was #battle time approach.

Garrett Blakesslee his father was been pass away when he was 4 due to motorcycle injury. Then his brother was been pass away as well. He fight for them every day, no matter if it was slap or life efforts.

blakesslee-sad.gif

#AmericanWarrior

Ronald Staton he work as arm guard security at smoke shop on reservation.
#CoolGuyAsWell

1 slap, 1 kill

blakesslee-ko.gif

#VeryGreat and #Strong showing! You keep watching now yes? If not you check in again some other time maybe I was write another one or maybe I was not who know.

Either way I was post here ok yes? Bye.

...and remember....

Stay safe. Stay awake.

nksalute.png
#StopAmericanHate

#BeNiceToChris #BeNiceToChris #BeNiceToChris #BeNiceToChris #BeNiceToChris #BeNiceToChris #BeNiceToChris #BeNiceToChris
#StopAmericanHate #StopAmericanHate #StopAmericanHate #StopAmericanHate #StopAmericanHate
#StopAmericanHate #StopAmericanHate #StopAmericanHate #StopAmericanHate #StopAmericanHate

Last edited:
Dana White was so generous. For just few token or $4,99 he was help you make big bucks in Slap Mobile game just like if you was trusting him in real life. I pay 50 slap token and you see difference.

Here I was been so poor I cannot afford Muscle Up event. But then Dana he say "Hey you young man! You make big bucks now!" And we start for train.

Screenshot-20240107-203300-2.png

Just look at the exponential #Cardone10x level of growth! Almost millionaire and not even #battle yet! Like #esteemed combatant Austin "Turp Daddy Slim" Turpin.

Screenshot-20240107-204014-2.png

I even become #1 for muscle rush because I was able to buy more muscle with the #BigBucks Dana was help me obtain

Screenshot-20240107-204439.png

They even have very cool advert with recognize celebrity. Now time to trust #esteemed children YouTube star Mr. Beast on his #BigBucks train #WootWoot

Screenshot-20240107-204100-2.png

Wish me many lucks

nkcheer (2).png
#Winning #GameOfYear #BeastMode

I like having this thread here. It’s like watching car crashes on Instagram or YouTube…you feel a little dirty afterwards but ALWAYS entertained.

I mean that would be a big slap for all mma-fighters who train 12 hours per week and fighting for a title shot in UFC for 500 000$ if you can make the same amount of money for just showing up an slap someone.

It doesn't. They offered Eric Spicely $1500 to be on the first season of Powder Slap. He tweeted something about it.

There will probably be some new combat sports fad garnering attention by then...

Maybe Rock, Paper, Scissors and the loser has to get spanked with a pickleball paddle...

Or Thumb-Wrestling but they have Escrima sticks to attack one another in their free hands...

Or that game that they played on Jackass, where they took turns trying to hit each other in the testicles with a hacky-sack...

The new combat sport: Slapnuts

Do not forget that many fighters have quit their job to train full time. Though I was understanding if you do not understand how Power Slap money was to work.

To those with these questions, I hope to enlighten you on this (short) journey.

Exhibit A:
Austin "Turp Daddy Slim" Turpin
turpsbugatti.png

He was been able to quit his job after 1 #battle and train full-time, eventually earning a title shot due to the vast improvements in both offense and defense. He lost to Wolverine "Ron" Bata who was make well into 6-figure from just Power Slap pay alone. If factoring in how many occurence of hit to face or head of combatant in both training as well as #battle, you was been able to see how much more lucrative this sport was.

Many people will have boss slap them in face many time just to have 1-year extra pay. Wolverine Bata was figure out to do it with his dignitiy and manhood intact, as well as the glory of becoming the first 2 weight Slap Champion. He have #Freedom.

However....this was not even where the magic was my #PowerSlapFriend and #UFCFriend. The hidden magic was held within the #SocialMediaExplosion which was occur when involve in slap battle. Win or lose you still get many #BigBucks from social media viewcount.

And you may say "hwahaha, what view count do you speak #FakeNews".

Do not forget who was have more viewcounts on single social media video between "Artist" Taylor Swift and Power Slap Goddess and SLAP-GOAT candidate irrespectve of gender Sheena Bathory.

Hint: It's not Taylor Swift.

source:

Last edited:
Back