Power vs stand up

I am a troll cause I don't like an unskilled thug like Hill? Ok bro. Hill is a terrible terrible example of our sport, and is proof any bum on the street can have a decent career if they are moderate fast for the division. This guy was crying at 283 like a little girl for no reason, like he didnt win a paper belt.

He should have been cool like a man but no he cried cause he was a "champion" and this was his "life's dream", now he thinks he has confidence against Periera instead of admitting that he has very little to no chance against him, and he should have to go back in line to fight ranked contenders(at least 2 or 3), instead of having the next shot when he gets back.

So now he's a thug? Yikes. Fun choice of words from the rando ITG who openly fantasizes about beating him up from the safety of a karate forum lmfao

Hill has a single loss in the UFC, a high finish rate, and is a former champion. You crying about it being a paper belt changes nothing; he beat a former champ to earn it in a dominant showing on relatively short notice and displayed considerable improvements in his defensive grappling whilst doing so. He is plainly a skilled fighter. It's hilarious that you accuse him of displaying false confidence... what reason does he have to not believe in himself against Pereira? In his mind he beat the guy's teacher and has proven to himself that "belongs" against the elite, something he initially doubted about himself years ago in his own words. Your accusation reeks of projection.

Why on Earth should he have to fight multiple ranked contenders to get a shot back at the belt when Jiri didn't have to fight a single one?

So now he's a thug? Yikes. Fun choice of words from the rando ITG who openly fantasizes about beating him up from the safety of a karate forum lmfao

Hill has a single loss in the UFC, a high finish rate, and is a former champion. You crying about it being a paper belt changes nothing; he beat a former champ to earn it in a dominant showing on relatively short notice and displayed considerable improvements in his defensive grappling whilst doing so. He is plainly a skilled fighter. It's hilarious that you accuse him of displaying false confidence... what reason does he have to not believe in himself against Pereira? In his mind he beat the guy's teacher and has proven to himself that "belongs" against the elite, something he initially doubted about himself years ago in his own words. Your accusation reeks of projection.

Why on Earth should he have to fight multiple ranked contenders to get a shot back at the belt when Jiri didn't have to fight a single one?
Yes a thug, he dropped out of college, speaks in an uncultured way, threatened Ariel a guy twice his size, dude is not articulate and has 6 baby mamas, he is a thug. He assaulted his own family and is an abuser, god willing they throw the book at him.

And so what? Jiri is a proven champ, he beat a non shot Glover, Glover in 2023 was not a good fighter. Everyone in the top 5 beats him, and even he knows it. Walker now will beat him. He has shown no skill, got subbed by Mr Craig, got taken down by a shot kickboxer and Glover was leg kicking him and giving him problems. Hill is crying but he has accomplished nothing even an average person would be proud of.

Jamahal Hill has a zero percent chance to beat any top 8 opponent. If he wins one round, I'll eat dog shit and post it but since that wont happen..... I think I'll be good lol.

MMA is weird. You are some sort of genius until you start losing. People would try to emulate your style too. I remember sparring a few years back and people had Mcgregor's stance on Monday after UFC weekend.

Yes a thug, he dropped out of college, speaks in an uncultured way, threatened Ariel a guy twice his size, dude is not articulate and has 6 baby mamas, he is a thug. He assaulted his own family and is an abuser, god willing they throw the book at him.

And so what? Jiri is a proven champ, he beat a non shot Glover, Glover in 2023 was not a good fighter. Everyone in the top 5 beats him, and even he knows it. Walker now will beat him. He has shown no skill, got subbed by Mr Craig, got taken down by a shot kickboxer and Glover was leg kicking him and giving him problems. Hill is crying but he has accomplished nothing even an average person would be proud of.

Jamahal Hill has a zero percent chance to beat any top 8 opponent. If he wins one round, I'll eat dog shit and post it but since that wont happen..... I think I'll be good lol.

So someone dropping out of college or speaking differently from you makes them a thug? A lot of fighters have "threatened" Ariel and while it's not okay, Ariel also invites that upon himself a lot of the time. Hill's DV case is still pending. He is not guilty of anything until the court decides otherwise.

How is Jiri a proven champ? This isn't RIZIN and RIZIN title defenses don't count for UFC matchmaking purposes. Love the guy, but he never defended in the UFC. He finished Glover in the final minute of a fight he was losing on the scorecards. Then a few months later Jamahal Hill beats Glover way more impressively after rolling off the couch fat from Christmas and it doesn't count? Do you need help shifting those goalposts?

Walker had a chance to beat him, he got murdered in hilarious fashion in the first round. You want to suggest otherwise? Provide proof because we all saw the fight happen in the actual cage rather than your fantasy land.

You keep saying he has shown no skill despite the fact that nothing supports your claim, as if repeating it will somehow lend weight to it.

Krylov and Ankalaev also got subbed by Craig, who cares? Paul has that sort of style. He showed massive improvements in a small amount of time after the Santos fight. For all of the trouble you think Glover gave him, Hill 50-44'd him. It's hilarious that you think the "average person" wouldn't be proud of having a 6-1 UFC record with multiple KOs along with a championship belt... but then you're also a delusional troll who fantasized about beating up professional fighters, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Tough talk. Something tells me you could watch Jamahal Hill KO Pereira in the first round and all you would do is disappear like every other shitty troll.

So someone dropping out of college or speaking differently from you makes them a thug? A lot of fighters have "threatened" Ariel and while it's not okay, Ariel also invites that upon himself a lot of the time. Hill's DV case is still pending. He is not guilty of anything until the court decides otherwise.

How is Jiri a proven champ? This isn't RIZIN and RIZIN title defenses don't count for UFC matchmaking purposes. Love the guy, but he never defended in the UFC. He finished Glover in the final minute of a fight he was losing on the scorecards. Then a few months later Jamahal Hill beats Glover way more impressively after rolling off the couch fat from Christmas and it doesn't count? Do you need help shifting those goalposts?

Walker had a chance to beat him, he got murdered in hilarious fashion in the first round. You want to suggest otherwise? Provide proof because we all saw the fight happen in the actual cage rather than your fantasy land.

You keep saying he has shown no skill despite the fact that nothing supports your claim, as if repeating it will somehow lend weight to it.

Krylov and Ankalaev also got subbed by Craig, who cares? Paul has that sort of style. He showed massive improvements in a small amount of time after the Santos fight. For all of the trouble you think Glover gave him, Hill 50-44'd him. It's hilarious that you think the "average person" wouldn't be proud of having a 6-1 UFC record with multiple KOs along with a championship belt... but then you're also a delusional troll who fantasized about beating up professional fighters, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Tough talk. Something tells me you could watch Jamahal Hill KO Pereira in the first round and all you would do is disappear like every other shitty troll.
Periera will smoke your boy lol

Periera will smoke your boy lol

Oh so you don't have any real counterarguments to make so we're back to the use of a strawman that I already addressed previously?

Stick to beating up UFC fighters in your childish fantasies, champ.

CTE can wash skills away, but power is eternal
FVFh.gif

How DDP blitz's with his head straight up is pretty darn bad imo and looks like shit. Lol
While I do agree, Whittaker is a very crafty striker with elite footwork and was knocked down by the "no look jab" technique.
Sometimes good timing and offence can hide bad defensive habits and DDP + Brunson are perfect examples of that.... on paper overhand rights and check hooks should kill them.

It's also a pretty typical karate blitz that we've seen many times in MMA by guys like wonderboy, machida, Liddell, even gsp back in the day. Wonderboy's is probably the best because he takes angles while doing it (although dricus tries to sometimes and it is hilarious), but going straight forward is typical, too. He gets away with it a lot because of how long his arms are and the fact that he overextends while doing the blitz, which makes it look even uglier, but actually makes his long reach even longer, thus harder for guys to get past and find that high chin.

Back