Pre-fight discussion UFC 300: Pereira vs. Hill Sat. April 13 Prelims 6pm ET ESPN, ESPN+ Main 10pm ET PPV

Planning to watch

• All of it

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Most of it

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Some of it

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
@PurpleStorm

We need a free plat thread for best Tapology card i think this card warrants it. I am not sure who usually does those but if you could speak to the higher ups and make it happen that would be wicked.

went to the park widda lil Paddys yesterday sum cyattie was talkin' to one of her boyfriends talm aboot "oh nah im busy this weekend bestfriend they got the um UFC 300 thing yeah going to a party 😭".

2.5million buys fam callin' it now casual-dem mad hype

went to the park widda lil Paddys yesterday sum cyattie was talkin' to one of her boyfriends talm aboot "oh nah im busy this weekend bestfriend they got the um UFC 300 thing yeah going to a party 😭".

With Pereira, Oliveira, Holloway, Gaethje, and Bo they might pull 5 million

With Pereira, Oliveira, Holloway, Gaethje, and Bo they might pull 5 million

Wouldn't doubt it fam specially if UFC Brassdem take advantage of dat Power Slap hype from tonight ting a good lead in fam mans prolly won't even sleep tbh 🚫😴❄️

I don't usually do these but I made one anyway. I see lots of KO's.

108579-4047026.png

108579-4047853.png

Pereira aboot to be slumped against the cage snorin' like a bucktee on a TTC bus fam😴🚌 Hill's leg gonna get chewed up but it's all good fam👍🏽bro gonna munch it like Timmies then pin Poatan against the cage hittem widdem knee to the body and let those hands fly just like my yute Big Mac does it swear down 👊🥊.

Yan 'bout to come out SWANGIN' 💥💥💥 fight of her life fam she finna shock the world and scoop that 300k bonus 💹💴exchange rate too sweet for her not to win fam good on her for real tho 🌍💸.

Holloway gonna hit that VTEC in round 4 watch fam bro finna put the pressure on Gaethje den mans ends up not knowing where he at anymore ref say "dats a wrap my guy"🏁.

Arman puts a respectful beating on 🫒 then calls Islam a bitch (man, not the faith) 🗣️🎤.

Bo Nickal win the fight without even throwin' swear down he finna do it bro don't h8 🚫💢.

Moicano gettin dat MONAYYYYYYYYYY Potn fotn das BANDZZZZZZ fam he deserve it prolly drop a few on guru make sure da mandem eat too

Rest of da mandem/gyaldem iono can't even lie fam just flipped a coin #Inshallah tap card be perfect after all is saddled on prolly get all my #PowerSlap picks right too real talks

I say a likkle over 1m.

Well I don't know about you guys but I'm very happy that the weigh ins have passed and everyone made weight, no cancelled bouts and no issues. Very Good news.

See you all tomorrow!! its gonna be a awesome night of fights, prelims and main card are both excellent. War Jim Miller!!!!!!.

Those Venum Adrenaline Desert Camo fight week kits most of the fighters are wearing are dope as fuck.

The black ones that Procházka, Gaethje, Weili and Pereira had on were nice too, but those desert camo ones are particularly fashionable threads.

Last edited:
1712968632001.pngI don't understand why the odds havebeen so crazy lately but there is no way outside of this fight being rigged that it should be 8.5 to 1 for Body Brundage.

Is it me or has Herb Dean not made any major fuckups in quite a while? I can think of several from a wide range of refs over the last year or so but he hasn't been involved in any of them that I can recall.

Yes, I know me posting this has doomed UFC300 to be ruined by a Herb Dean fuckup. In fact, that's why I'm making this post
<{1-16}>

If I had it my way this would be the revised card lineup

MAIN CARD:
Main Event – Light Heavyweight Title Bout: Alex Pereira (205) vs Jamahal Hill (205)

Co-Main Event – Lightweight Bout: Justin Gaethje (156) vs Max Holloway (156)

Lightweight Bout: Charles Oliveira (156) vs Arman Tsarukyan (156)

Light Heavyweight Bout: Jiří Procházka (206) vs Aleksandar Rakic (206)

Featherweight Bout: Calvin Kattar (145.5) vs Aljamain Sterling (146)

PRELIMS:

Lightweight Bout: Bobby Green (156) vs Jim Miller (155.5)

Lightweight Bout: Jalin Turner (155.5) vs Renato Moicano (156)

Bantamweight Bout: Deiveson Figueiredo (135.5) vs Cody Garbrandt (136)

Middleweight Bout: Bo Nickal (186) vs Cody Brundage (186)

EARLY PRELIMS:

Featherweight Bout: Sodiq Yusuff (146) vs Diego Lopes (146)

Women’s Bantamweight Bout: Holly Holm (136) vs Kayla Harrison (136)

Women’s Strawweight Bout: Jéssica Andrade (116) vs Marina Rodriguez (116)

**Women’s Strawweight Title Bout: Zhang Weili (115) vs Yan Xiaonan (115)
(CANCELLED; Moved to different event)

Back