Pre Season Prem Fred 2021/2022 - v1 - Mike L is taking L's & Harry Kane has HADDANUFF Edition

Do you think your team will win a trofee this season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs will probably sell Kane on the last day of the window for like 140 million quid.

Lukaku going for like 110 million to Chelsea? Jeez, that would just make the price for Kane go up even higher.

City have all the power now.

Imagine the reaction if Pogba did the same at United......
LOOyMN0.jpg

"wouldn't expect that from the great honest english lad"

fuck harry kane the POS cheating foul drawing bottling cunt! :mad:

Cristian Romero will prove to be a real hit at Spurs I think, he seems a really solid CB prospect and has the physicality to really thrive in the PL.

A female has dropped her last name, switched her pronouns, and has now made history!

This is one of those “where were you” moments in history up there with 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina that I’ll be telling the grandkids over a campfire and cocoa.

We get Christian Romero for the similar price to Ben White for arsenal.

no disrespect to Ben White, but Tottenham clearly win this one.
never heard of the car mechanic you mugs signed lmao

ben white has PL experience

Cristian Romero will prove to be a real hit at Spurs I think, he seems a really solid CB prospect and has the physicality to really thrive in the PL.

Gut feeling is that he has a better season than Varane.

We get Christian Romero for the similar price to Ben White for arsenal.

no disrespect to Ben White, but Tottenham clearly win this one.

Between Varane, White, Konate, Romero and Kounde it would not shock me if Varane is the one to flop.

.....and you all know I’m the ultimate optimist.

never heard of the car mechanic you mugs signed lmao

ben white has PL experience

Christian Romero have exprience playing in CL, starting against team like Real Madrid, liverpool and ajax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back