Prem Fred 2019/20 v32: Banchester City Edition

Who would you rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@El Che Quique out!
I beat Eibar 10-nil in feefer, he should at least manage more than half of that.

4-1 today. Book it.
uh, ok?

we win 4-1 or lose 4-1?

If we don't lost away I'll be content, not happy, but it won't be that bad. After last few years away in the CL not getting beat away is decent.

uh, ok?

we win 4-1 or lose 4-1?

If we don't lost away I'll be content, not happy, but it won't be that bad. After last few years away in the CL not getting beat away is decent.
We win, hopefully. Napoli are manlets like us, good omen imo

well, this has been absolutely dreadful football.
They got their 1, time for our 4 innit!

Giroud is embarrassing

Gnabry still doing bits against Arsenal’s opps. Bun the paigons!!!

Where's Coutinho?
Better yet, where's @Sebbe to whine and get all asshurt at me criticizing Coutinho?

45292341_3345138088837088_3248867224387059712_n.jpg

Speak of the flop, he's warming up!

Where's Coutinho?
Better yet, where's @Sebbe to whine and get all asshurt at me criticizing Coutinho?
Dude was the worst player on the pitch the other day when Buyern played at home against Paderborn

They are both shit lol

What's Benteke even up to?

Giroud has at least had a decent career, winning trophies and scoring goals in big games. Benteke has done precisely fuck all for 4 years.

Tbf, it’s a shame because Benteke was a beast at one point.

Dude was the worst player on the pitch the other day when Buyern played at home against Paderborn
Jordan Henderson is going to finish his career with more silverware than Coutinho.
Let that sink in.

Where's Coutinho?

When all is said and done, his most telling contribution to football might be the money Barca wasted on him that helped Liverpool become the side they are. Lol

Jordan Henderson is going to finish his career with more silverware than Coutinho.
Let that sink in.
When all is said and done, his most telling contribution to football might be the money Barca wasted on him that helped Liverpool become the side they are. Lol
Don't care about the silverware stuff, Cuntinho just isn't a very good player imo. He was always streaky at Liverpool and mostly not efficient, Klopp made him look good for one season and Barca went full retard.

Like Cdubds said, Liverpool got a whole lot better when that cunt left.

This Davies fella is fucking rapid. 99 pace and 65 crossing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back