Prem Fred 2019/20 v39: Title Winners Edition

Will Liverpool go another 30 years without winning the prem?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFqHtXE_d.jpg

@Carl Drogo @xtramob @EOW had war flashbacks watching that goal

Posts video that at least 60% of @‘d posters can’t watch because it’s geoblocked <{you!}>

Who is agenda besties favorite Sheffyou player?

get a youtube proxy or something innit, its 2020 son!

and i dont think bestie can even name one player haha, but has the shirt and shorts tho, and is from sheffield

went for a mornign run

way back I needed the biggest shit of my life

nearly shat myself lol

<FutbolThink>

to be the best, you have to beat the best, and the best is blessed

Memphis is better than he was a few years ago but they can do better. Classic hl player, watch him for a full 90 and it’s not as impressive, inconsistent and thats in France let alone England. Most of his goals scored this past season were against the bottom level teams. Alex was a LOT better at Lyon by comparison. Plus he’s coming off an ACL tear and relies on being explosive, probably should wait and see

world class heading however
CXOmJNnWcAA-4jH

CXOmJNoWcAA9hxo

TBH, I’ve never been a fan of his and was always putting him down when he was at Man U. He does looked to have tidied up bits of his game though. Less selfish too.

If Arteta does go for him (don’t think he will as he doesn’t graft hard enough for our new style) I’ll be fully behind him though. I trust the Lego haired gaffer.

TBH, I’ve never been a fan of his and was always putting him down when he was at Man U. He does looked to have tidied up bits of his game though. Less selfish too.

If Arteta does go for him (don’t think he will as he doesn’t graft hard enough for our new style) I’ll be fully behind him though. I trust the Lego haired gaffer.

Upamecano, Partey and Memphis IN

Guendozy, Lacazette, Bellerin and some CB's OUT

Play Ooba upfront not this wing bollocks

and we'll be challenging for the league

Oooh to be a gooner! Exciting times (should the signings happen lol)

Credit to Xhaka too

been one of our best players under Mikel

I'd still get rid of him if we could get decent monies but that won't happen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back