Prem Fred 2019 v.5: The Scouse vs The Gooners . . . top of the table clash

Liverpool vs Arsenal - who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of the big game,

Looking forward to seeing how Wan-Bissaka handles Wilf on Saturday. Has had a great start to his Utd career.

Wilder vs Brenton should be an interesting contrasting match up as well.

Outside of the big game,

Looking forward to seeing how Wan-Bissaka handles Wilf on Saturday. Has had a great start to his Utd career.

Wilder vs Brenton should be an interesting contrasting match up as well.

If we assume top 3 is City-Pool-Spurs (assumption) and nothing crazy happens, how you got Chelsea, Arse, United?

Uncle Woy might switch him over onto right flank if he saw Adama destroying Shawsinho midweek tho

Just transferred two Arsenal players in

1f4aa.png

Brave/foolish!!!!

If we assume top 3 is City-Pool-Spurs (assumption) and nothing crazy happens, how you got Chelsea, Arse, United?
I’m not as down on Utd as your fans are tbh. Yes the midfield is a concern but your defense is stout & your frontline is potent enough to accumulate enough points vs non top 6 sides to finish in top 4

There’s a lot of ways to get there What with the ridiculous amount of games from all four fronts nowadays. Klopp snuck rt up Pep’s arse by binning off the FA & Lg cups early.

I like Emery. He’s a long term thinker.

Chelsea have the most work cut out for them. Of all top 6 I reckon they’re the most at risk for falling out of top 6

Poch’s foundation is a little stronger but he’s still operating on shifting sands. They’re not nailed on top 3.

@Da Speeit even tho u triangle dieded

I am still proud of ya homey

chael_sonnen_real_estate_commercial_lolmma_display_image.jpg
Thank you much <3
I was being such a prick and should have just put up the knee shield or at least unlock his legs before I started my pass. He and his teammate closed the bracket and gooned everyone else so at least i got mine in before. It was a good scrap, i think i’ll stay at feather.

I look hot af at 133 tho
<DCrying>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back