Prem League Fred 2020/21 V13: Arsenal v Manchester United & Spurs r DogShi* Edition

Who goes through

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Carl Drogo FIRE?

'You plan to charge people real money for this?': Fans slam Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham's 'absolutely awful' new retro Nike Air Max collection shirts on sale for £70 - even though they won't be worn on the pitch
1611743398104_630863979383300.jpg

38535384-0-image-a-6_1611739144021.jpg

It's a no for me dawg. Only time I'd wear a kit top is during a 6 a side match. And it wouldn't be that shitter.

That dude always sends strange vibes like some serial killer you see on a new Netflix show o_O:eek:

EU fucked up so badly and now the politicians try to blame everyone else lol. Looking forward to get the vaccine in 2025.

Yikes! This! If everything goes ahead as planned I guess we both could GET IT :D by December right? Read something like that... healthly people between 30-40. Fuck that! No pub, concert etc. til then - are you kidding me cocksucka?

@Chules this for you mate! Been played over here the last couple of days - btw what happened and why you moved? Didn't follow the thread the last few days since the weekend, been a lazy cunt with that and just saw that you ain't going see the cat for a while or something :(

@Chules this for you mate! Been played over here the last couple of days - btw what happened and why you moved? Didn't follow the thread the last few days since the weekend, been a lazy cunt with that and just saw that you ain't going see the cat for a while or something :(
im at a far away hospital for 10 weeks for placements

tried to get out of it by getting a nearby one by saying my mental health was shit and they told me to fuck off and to submit a formal letter with a doctor's note if that was the case, and then they'd decide, was too close to the deadline so I've had to accept it lol

@Carl Drogo FIRE?

'You plan to charge people real money for this?': Fans slam Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham's 'absolutely awful' new retro Nike Air Max collection shirts on sale for £70 - even though they won't be worn on the pitch
1611743398104_630863979383300.jpg

38535384-0-image-a-6_1611739144021.jpg

They look absolutely rubbish! LOL I'll rock my old Nike Arsenal shirt instead :eek::eek: that one

P0.jpg

@Chules my favourite team for quite a while when I started following the PL like 12-19 year old BroRogan was an Arsenal fan and total footie nerd <45>:p so when I was in London the first time I had get me a shirt for sure and watch a game at Highbury(vs Leeds). No favourite team nowadays anymore :confused: it's gone...

@Chules my favourite team for quite a while when I started following the PL like 12-19 year old BroRogan was an Arsenal fan and total footie nerd <45>:p so when I was in London the first time I had get me a shirt for sure and watch a game at Highbury(vs Leeds). No favourite team nowadays anymore :confused: it's gone...
why you not an arsenal fan now? We're the greatest team in the world!

where's the shirt? do you still have it? I'll buy it

It's a no for me dawg. Only time I'd wear a kit top is during a 6 a side match. And it wouldn't be that shitter.
wear them to the gym or on runs?

That's when I wear my football shirts. Dat sweat wicking technology imo

Zlat dominated the Prem, Kaku bombed out of two clubs and got shipped off to Italy in his "prime". lmao

Correction, he played for 3 premier league clubs - Chelsea, West Brom and Manchester United

He scored 125 Premier League goals in total so far during his career. He's spent the last one and a half seasons playing in Italy

Harry Kane has scored 155 Premier league goals in total

You're mocking Lukaku, yet he has only scored 30 Premier league goals less than Tottenham's 3rd highest goal scorer of all time

I get that you have to take shots in the name of banter, but this is the second statement this week that you've made that is stupid

do some research!

MUG
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back