Prem League Thread 2020/21 V11: All I Want For Christmas is a 442 Edition

Do you wish your fellow prem threaders a Merry Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the new year is approaching the greatest country in the world I wanted to wish all of the prem thread a happy new year and I hope 2021 is better for everybody. This year has been absolute shit for just about everybody in one way or another and I really wanted to thank everybody for the laughs and good times. I really appreciated you all in helping me escape real life of even for a few moments everyday. Much love to you and your families.

Rebelfett
Likebot, esq

As the new year is approaching the greatest country in the world I wanted to wish all of the prem thread a happy new year and I hope 2021 is better for everybody. This year has been absolute shit for just about everybody in one way or another and I really wanted to thank everybody for the laughs and good times. I really appreciated you all in helping me escape real life of even for a few moments everyday. Much love to you and your families.

Rebelfett
Likebot, esq
You moved to Finland?

@LEWIS540 McGinn's having a helluva season but cant help feel like he may be another Drinkwater.

Yeah, he's a tidy player. Had him in FF last year.

That said it's rare a player gets to 25+ playing at "lesser clubs", then goes on to really succeed at the top level. Drinkwater and Schneiderlin being 2 good recent examples. Think more often than not players find their level by that age.

Yeah, he's a tidy player. Had him in FF last year.

That said it's rare a player gets to 25+ playing at "lesser clubs", then goes on to really succeed at the top level. Drinkwater and Schneiderlin being 2 good recent examples. Think more often than not players find their level by that age.
Transferred Salah out for El Ghazi

BOLD

Transferred Salah out for El Ghazi

BOLD

Got an early eye on next GW with limited schedule, so brought in AWB, just for the numbers game.....not sure I did it in time though. :(

More so than ever using wildcards, free hits and x3 captain going to be crucial this year. Quadruple game week looms!!!

Looks like United have gone with a diamond, incorporating Fred, Scott Mc, Pogba and Bruno. Interesting. Goalfest, this is gonna be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back