Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chules We all know Arsenal are the most negative and moody fanbase in the PL but that ain't helping... whatever happens until Sunday evening happens. Your gonna make yourself ill with all this negative chat relax lad. Deep breaths.

@Jonathan Utah the beef is real? I still rate him even it's obviously a bit "too much" with everything. You just need to find a better balance and get more flexible. Tough season though selling key players without replacing them properly. Let's be honest. Understand you got pissed about some games and results of course. Big up Gully in general (not tomorrow) ;)

Watching the Spurs vs. City game today instead of a movie or series, Spurs better not concede twice in 20 mins or some BS like that lol.

Hipster take. If they play their XI that matches the best with Spurs they start Alvarez instead of Erlinger.

Thinking of betting on City win, City over 2.5 goals, Haaland brace and Romero to bw carded. Odds were + 1 000 earlier
I want to see a proper match! As loon as City leads it is done most likely lol

Hipster take. If they play their XI that matches the best with Spurs they start Alvarez instead of Erlinger.
I wouldn't know tbh. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back