Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-9516.jpg

I underestimated Hojlund big time.

One of those stats that looks a lot better on paper than reality........not really the lads fault, but I've been disappointed with him. Guess Garnacho's stats are half decent too? That guy has not improved at all this.

Fact that both of them, and Mainoo, are all mainstay starters shows how weak the squad is. Should all be getting occasional starts and 20 mins at the end of games. Thanks Martial, Mount, Sancho, Greenwood.

One of those stats that looks a lot better on paper than reality........not really the lads fault, but I've been disappointed with him. Guess Garnacho's stats are half decent too? That guy has not improved at all this.

Fact that both of them, and Mainoo, are all mainstay starters shows how weak the squad is. Should all be getting occasional starts and 20 mins at the end of games. Thanks Martial, Mount, Sancho, Greenwood.
Mount has been an even worse signing than expected.

Mount has been an even worse signing than expected.

Absolutely.

Seemed an odd signing at the time, very underwhelming, and we paid far too much, but at least expected something. He’s basically contributed nothing even when fit.

When you know funds are tight, spunking 60m and 250k p/w on him is up there with the Antony signing as ETH’s biggest black mark.

Basically got next season to save his career or he’s done, imo.

I fear he’s like Rashford, and even if he hits his ceiling he won’t be good enough to take us to titles. And both are on too much to move on.

Absolutely.

Seemed an odd signing at the time, very underwhelming, and we paid far too much, but at least expected something. He’s basically contributed nothing even when fit.

When you know funds are tight, spunking 60m and 250k p/w on him is up there with the Antony signing as ETH’s biggest black mark.

Basically got next season to save his career or he’s done, imo.

I fear he’s like Rashford, and even if he hits his ceiling he won’t be good enough to take us to titles. And both are on too much to move on.
Can't really argue with this, he's been unlucky obviously but yeah, all fair, good post.

[The Athletic] "Some Spurs staff had been relaxed about losing because of the title context. The prospect of losing to City had become a theme of jokes. When one member of the support staff joked to Postecoglou that he should play a youth team against City, the manager was furious."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back