Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello gents, yeah I'm doing well, hope you are too.

Good to see you, Concrete. I knew that today was the correct day to return.

I was 100% certain that returning to this thread was worth it because I was able to read the vitriolic messages that Dr. Chules wrote about Manchester City. However, I could never imagine that Concrete would return to Sherdog today.

Its cards btw.
giphy.gif

@Concrete we need a status update. Where you been?

Its cards btw.

I've moved around a bit, lived in a couple of different countries. Now I'm in Switzerland. Overall things have been good, moving forward. How about you, still with the missus?

@Dr J no wife but it's on the list, if you know any single doctor lady going to a conference in Basel, think of your boy Con.

I've moved around a bit, lived in a couple of different countries. Now I'm in Switzerland. Overall things have been good, moving forward. How about you, still with the missus?

@Dr J no wife but it's on the list, if you know any single doctor lady going to a conference in Basel, think of your boy Con.
I now identify as a woman and I’m thinking of going to a conference in Basel

congrats on the successes mate! Proud of you

If I ever visit Switzerland, will you please show me a few of the best places to purchase chocolate?

Also, I may or may not need to purchase a brand-new watch. I need to ask you for a few good places where I could find a wonderful one.

If I hear of anyone, I’ll send her your way.

A distant second to sending you a hot doctor, but I may be in Switzerland next year. I may need some recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back