Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girona's great start to the season partly reason for that.

If there is a way Southgate will find it.
Though as good as England's midfield is (even if it has too many AM's), France has great midfield too and Germany arent bad either (lacking abit depth compared to France and England).

Copa America is this summer too, your pick?
I genuinely had faith in him a few years ago. Then I ironically had faith in him. Now, not even that. Best squad in Europe but I wouldn't bet on them taking it.

And Argentina's got to be the odds-on favorite for CA. They're just plugging along, carrying the momentum from the last competitions. Not spectacular, just very solid. It'll be interesting to see how they do without depending on Messi though. Hard to believe but he may not be their best player anymore.

I genuinely had faith in him a few years ago. Then I ironically had faith in him. Now, not even that. Best squad in Europe but I wouldn't bet on them taking it.

And Argentina's got to be the odds-on favorite for CA. They're just plugging along, carrying the momentum from the last competitions. Not spectacular, just very solid. It'll be interesting to see how they do without depending on Messi though. Hard to believe but he may not be their best player anymore.
How you see Brazil versus Argentina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back