• 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boycott the cunts! 🇷🇺🇵🇸

There's been a lot of trouble over Israel in the Eurovision this year, protests up to 100,000 apparently, Greta is there, the street performances were cancelled, the Israeli performer is being guarded by Shin Bet etc. There's a lot you can say about Israel but it isn't a European country, therefore it shouldn't be in the competition. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Also Russia should be unboycotted immediately.
<5>

Good choice! Молчат Дома seem pretty popular in the Anglosphere now. Russian/(former) USSR culture is very good if you like depressing stuff.
Top lad, made me eat my words, as I wasn't happy when we signed him. Proved me wrong; shambles he wasn't in the YPOTY awards

@650lb Sumo

I doubted him too, but he came through! :cool:

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

More losses for the threads twink.

e8e2605e-dc9c-42dc-b4d2-fd256960e972.sized-1000x1000.png

Hope our friend @LEWIS540 can (rightfully) talk about BVB being the luckiest CL winner ever for the next 10 years :) They lucked into the final, might as well go all the way!

Hope so.

Really.

But the nonsense is OTT.

Mid team who battled through the weak side of the draw by the skin of their teeth.

Is that even debatable?

Probably :rolleyes: I cursed it.

Although we haven't had any problems scoring this season, conceding too many has been our problem :(

Jokes on you then.

We struggle to score, and concede too many.

…..midfield struggles too.

Expect Arsenal to properly wank us off, tbh.

If it stops City, fair enough. City will probably draw last game, and Arsenal will lose.

Hope so.

Really.

But the nonsense is OTT.

Mid team who battled through the weak side of the draw through the skin of their teeth.

Is that even debatable?
I certainly won't debate against that. Knocking out Atletico and Eindhoven was kind of deserved at the end of the day I'd say, but in no way were they dominant over two legs and had their fair share of luck in both rounds for sure. Against PSG you get knocked out like 19 of 20 times with those kind of performances, have to play far better than that and allow far less chances to have a shot at beating Real.

giphy.gif

You lot always seem to turn up against Arsenal, especially at home. I was listening to Talkshite today and it's one win in 15 or 16 years for Arsenal at your gaff. :eek:

Really?

Huh.

I know we’ve objectionaly done far better vs City in the last 10 years than we should have.

Forget Arsenal were shit outside the last 2 years too.

I certainly won't debate against that. Knocking out Atletico and Eindhoven was kind of deserved at the end of the day I'd say, but in no way were they dominant over two legs and had their fair share of luck in both rounds for sure. Against PSG you get knocked out like 19 of 20 times with those kind of performances, have to play far better than that and allow far less chances to have a shot at beating Real.

Yeah.

Podcast I listened to today, said Dortmund lost 10 out of 12 CL games this year on Xg. Only 2 they won were against Newcastle. Stupid statistic, but interesting none the less. Not sure if that is true.

Either way, winning the CL, beating Madrid and Paris, whilst being a mediocre team, is my jam.

Think we’ve discussed before how weird it is that Germany’s second team is seen as such an underdog, but good luck to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back