Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isak closing in on the golden boot despite missing large parts of the season. Gang business :cool:

Good result yesterday, but Sheffield United are absolutely dreadful aren't they. I'm surprised it took this long for them to be mathematically relegated. Probably only because Burnley and Luton are terrible as well. They're probably all going straight back down - there's such a gap between the PL and the Championship it's hard to maintain. Three wins out of 35 games (so far) lol. Who loses 0 - 8 at home in the Premier League? 🤡
@UVee @650lb Sumo he’s going to feed @isa @lsa wiv all that chuna

Puzzles me why you (want to) return to the Heart of Darkness. Wouldn't be surprised if you end up getting macheted or something.

London-That-Great-Cesspool.jpg

@EOW @Carl Drogo @650lb Sumo

Newnew Choon
New Jess Glynne album is 🔥

Alex Scott cameo. COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪🔴⚪

<Moves>

Can I counteract the relentless girly flower pop ITT?
😈

<{dayum}>

I'd be impressed if you did, but do you know what fight this is from?
Went home early in preparation for the golf match today. Tornado warning storms wake me up at 3:30am. Stay up until golf gets cancelled at 7:00am. Discover Davies is starting at 7:20. Allah taking the absolute piss out of me

Match is in 4k at least
What's your handicap?
@650lb Sumo was waiting for a match report from yesterday ;) you went to the game? I saw your lads finished the league with a 2:0 win 👍
I've been busier than a Bosnian Bricklayer, as we used to say. It's (the Early) Goth Weekend!

1984.jpg

This is the first chance I've had:

I went to Whitby vs Macclesfield yesterday. The attendance was 1041 - the highest this season. The match was segregated and there were loads of security guards. The Macclesfield fans also only had the Upgang Road end to stand in, which has no shelter so they had to stand in the rain, although it stopped after a while. There were some people with Macclesfield regalia on sitting in the stand with us though so it wasn't completely enforced.

The match was aggressive for whatever reason. There ended up being eight yellow cards, including scuffles off the ball and one of our players getting pushed into one of the Macclesfield staff in their dugout. By the way Macclesfield's Director of Football is

Robbie Savage.

According to salty Macclesfield fans they didn't send their top lads because they are saving them for the promotion playoff on Tuesday. Anyway Whitby came out fast from the start and imposed our will on the game, creating a lot of chances. Macclesfield played most of the game on the back foot but their defence was stalwart and they also made things difficult for us in midfield, applying pressure and cutting off corridors so that some of our passes and runs went nowhere.

Still with the amount of chances we were creating you would expect some to get through and we scored two second half goals, as well as hitting the post in the first half. One was from a corner, we've been pretty good on corners lately. Macclesfield did have a couple of decent chances as well but nothing too scary. They were thoroughly outplayed in a strong final performance for the Seasiders! 😀

Read the comments for salt and classlessness from Macclesfield fans. <lol>

Final standings:

999.png

/

@Jonathan Utah what happened bro? Two points from your last six? :(

Last edited:
Puzzles me why you (want to) return to the Heart of Darkness. Wouldn't be surprised if you end up getting macheted or something.
I’d happily stay in wales tbh but I don’t have a life outside work lol. If I had my home comforts here it’d be no contest 😂

Can I counteract the relentless girly flower pop ITT?
<5>

No idea what fight that ko was from lol

Larf every time 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back