• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
@Deffid
Mesut Özil: "In my era, El Clasico was the biggest game itw. Nowadays, the focus is more on Liverpool vs. Man City or Premier League games. But that's not Real Madrid's fault, they're one of the best teams itw. Barça have declined. Barça should look at itself & not always complain about the refs

@Deffid
Mesut Özil: "In my era, El Clasico was the biggest game itw. Nowadays, the focus is more on Liverpool vs. Man City or Premier League games. But that's not Real Madrid's fault, they're one of the best teams itw. Barça have declined. Barça should look at itself & not always complain about the refs
Facts 💯

The refs helped them cheat their way to all their trophies

@650lb Sumo @Deffid I had Maultaschen w potato salad today for lunch - prime swabian cuisine 😊😋

barfusser-weissenhorn.jpg

@helax @don't ask @Kowboy On Sherdog

🦢
Beginning in the late ’90s, Swansea City’s mascot was accused of all manner of fowl play, from inciting riots and head butting a referee to attacking other mascots and even a rival coach, all while saving the club’s financial fortunes. Then the nine-foot-tall bird became the prime suspect in a serious assault.

5nhanJZ6KSoAYACwA3KVRb.jpg

@helax @don't ask @Kowboy On Sherdog

🦢
Beginning in the late ’90s, Swansea City’s mascot was accused of all manner of fowl play, from inciting riots and head butting a referee to attacking other mascots and even a rival coach, all while saving the club’s financial fortunes. Then the nine-foot-tall bird became the prime suspect in a serious assault.

5nhanJZ6KSoAYACwA3KVRb.jpg

You all need to google the Cyril The Swan episode of the Dollop podcast. The full details of Cyril's rise and fall are hilarious. I'm glad people are posting these pictures because I was really curious to see what these scuffles looked like.

Back