Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
@helax @don't ask @Kowboy On Sherdog

🦢
Beginning in the late ’90s, Swansea City’s mascot was accused of all manner of fowl play, from inciting riots and head butting a referee to attacking other mascots and even a rival coach, all while saving the club’s financial fortunes. Then the nine-foot-tall bird became the prime suspect in a serious assault.

5nhanJZ6KSoAYACwA3KVRb.jpg

"Don't fuck with the Swans" - Cyril

@EOW learned it the hard way. (Reference: his AV)

Man epl teams out of europe and on yahoo.com all the english news agencies bbc independent daily mail goimg on with whole uleurope is happy epl teams are out. Most euro agencies are talkimg about how their teams are going through nobody metioned epp one time

You all need to google the Cyril The Swan episode of the Dollop podcast. The full details of Cyril's rise and fall are hilarious. I'm glad people are posting these pictures because I was really curious to see what these scuffles looked like.
Cyril “don’t fuck with the swans”

Predictions

Everton 1 - 0 Forest
Crystal Palace 1 - 0 West Ham
Aston Villa 2 - 0 Bournemouth
Fulham 0 - 2 Liverpool
Coventry City 0 - 2 Man United

@Da Speeit mans got tickets to see 🟡 card in nov. Their first tour here in 8 years

<Moves>

@EOW @650lb Sumo
london marathon ballot opened today and is only open for a few days. They’ve told me to fuck off for the last 8 years but worth throwing in a free entry 😂

Back