Who wins the prem?

• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Maybe Ter Stegen should ask why Laporta voted for Tebas re-election and Tebas salary going up by 2m (apparently having goal line technology in La Liga would cost 3m).

But hey Real was missing Courtouis and 3 starter defenders + went to pk's against City. I am all for Real having their starting 11 and being rested. Lets play the game again :D

e813f3bb37d375bc0f027abf173c5b52.gif

Maybe Ter Stegen should ask why Laporta voted for Tebas re-election and Tebas salary going up by 2m (apparently having goal line technology in La Liga would cost 3m).

But hey Real was missing Courtouis and 3 starter defenders + went to pk's against City. I am all for Real having their starting 11 and being rested. Lets play the game again :D

It's not about goal line technology anyway. We all know Real, ManU, Bayern will always get more decisions their way in the national leagues - that's a fact and kinda became part of the folklore over the years. I have a laugh with it and move on. Also got no beef with Real - as I was rooting for them in the CL against the UAE marketing tool last week as you may have read here ;)

It's not about goal line technology anyway. We all know Real, ManU, Bayern will always get more decisions their way in the national leagues - that's a fact and kinda became part of the folklore over the years. I have a laugh with it and move on. Also got no beef with Real - as I was rooting for them in the CL against the UAE marketing tool last week as you may have read here ;)
I hope Xavi, Cancelo and Kounde stay at Barca. With Mbappe coming in, El Classico will come really one side. Who knows maybe Barca fans want Laporta gone and Barto makes a comeback

Fact!

@LEWIS540 at least you lot are 25% british owned (again). And honest truth I'd still prefer to be part of a yank sports franchise than any UAE/Saudi backed sports project to promote their companies and tourism. Not gonna lie here.

At best you’re a murderer at worst your a kiddie rapist, these days.

Pretty horrible all round.

Get in the queue, fam

PSG have approached his camp too. No way they will sell him for anything below his release clause.

I thought he might be off this summer but I think he might stay now. He's just bought a new £4M house and is moving his family into it soon

Seems this jacobs ben journo is tagging every team hoping one’s right lol

Back