• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Well that isn't hard to do, is it 🤷‍♂️. He's still poo 💩

He was actually pretty serviceable for a few seasons.

lineup-man-utd-arsenal-8-2.png

Used to be guys like him, Phil Neville, John O’Shea etc were vital in championship winning teams.

Not Earth shakers, but could come in and play 20 times a season to give the superstars a week off, and rarely let you down.

Nowadays you need a bench full of guys on 200k per week.

Newcastle are not?

Apparently not. It's good news for us, as it slows teams above us down while we build our financial revenue up. It's bad news for the teams that pay silly wages, though. Chelsea would already be outside the cap with you and Man City close to it.

Apparently not. It's good news for us, as it slows teams above us down while we build our financial revenue up. It's bad news for the teams that pay silly wages, though. Chelsea would already be outside the cap with you and Man City close to it.

I mean we’ve seen how effective FFP has been.

Yeah, Pep, we’ll pay you 5m a year. (Also we’ll pay you another 25m in your offshore account). (Also we’ll buy your brother a la Liga club).

Stupid to expect the big boys to be dictated to by the FA at this point.

Rumblings are United plan to significantly reduce player spending anyway.

Aren’t Newcastle risking losing players already due to spending?

He was actually pretty serviceable for a few seasons.

lineup-man-utd-arsenal-8-2.png

Used to be guys like him, Phil Neville, John O’Shea etc were vital in championship winning teams.

Not Earth shakers, but could come in and play 20 times a season to give the superstars a week off, and rarely let you down.

Nowadays you need a bench full of guys on 200k per week.
Spot on. Now that Anderson fella, he was dog shite.

Spot on. Now that Anderson fella, he was dog shite.

He had a really high ceiling, honestly.

Anderson, Phil Jones and Anthony Martial are the three players who I think got away at United.

Feel for Jones the most. He became a laughing stock, but he was pretty good for us, but injuries fucked him over. The other two seemed to just give up.

I mean we’ve seen how effective FFP has been.

Yeah, Pep, we’ll pay you 5m a year. (Also we’ll pay you another 25m in your offshore account). (Also we’ll buy your brother a la Liga club).

Stupid to expect the big boys to be dictated to by the FA at this point.

Rumblings are United plan to significantly reduce player spending anyway.

I can see the government stepping in and getting rid of it all anyway. There is no way they're going to let billions slip through their fingers because of the FA and Pl. There are people who want to spend and invest and it's not just us. Villa have super-rich owners that want to spend too.

Aren’t Newcastle risking losing players already due to spending?

No bud, it's just paper shite. Our revenue is about to jump again, as Ashley left us in the mud as far as financial revenue goes. We have a lot of money coming into the club this summer, Sela, Noon, Adidas, and Champions League money. The Stack will be open for the summer too and that will be a nice little earner for the club.

Saudi Airline deal is next and it has some connection to F1 as they had a bunch of streets closed in the city centre last week and they had F1 cars flying about while they filmed a promo.

The rumour is that this summer will be our biggest spending transfer window yet.

I can see the government stepping in and getting rid of it all anyway. There is no way they're going to let billions slip through their fingers because of the FA and Pl. There are people who want to spend and invest and it's not just us. Villa have super-rich owners that want to spend too.

No bud, it's just paper shite. Our revenue is about to jump again, as Ashley left us in the mud as far as financial revenue goes. We have a lot of money coming into the club this summer, Sela, Noon, Adidas, and Champions League money. The Stack will be open for the summer too and that will be a nice little earner for the club.

Saudi Airline deal is next and it has some connection to F1 as they had a bunch of streets closed in the city centre last week and they had F1 cars flying about while they filmed a promo.

The rumour is that this summer will be our biggest spending transfer window yet.

No CL not have an effect?

Think it’s actually a weird calculation, based over 3 years, with fees spread over contract lengths etc. Really dumb and easily manipulated.

Fact is several clubs now are far bigger, financially and politically than the governing bodies.

City and Toon scummy owners will laugh at any sanctions long term.

When you’re literally clearing a billon profit every 2 days, any attempted punishment is futile.

It’s not David vs Goliath. It’s a nuclear bomb vs an ant.

He had a really high ceiling, honestly.

Anderson, Phil Jones and Anthony Martial are the three players who I think got away at United.

Feel for Jones the most. He became a laughing stock, but he was pretty good for us, but injuries fucked him over. The other two seemed to just give up.
Phil was a good deputy, but when the sherrifs left he looked like a doofus trying to keep law and order

Phil was a good deputy, but when the sherrifs left he looked like a doofus trying to keep law and order

I remember under Jose there was like a 2 month period where Jones and Bailly were first choice, and they looked immense. Then they both got 6 monthers, and Smalling and Lindelof came in and were Smalling and Lindelof.

Remember SAF predicted he’d be an all timer.

No CL not have an effect?

I don't think so, at least not for next season. The focus has been on getting more sponsorships and finding ways for us to make more money so they can grow the club as fast as possible. The one thing Ashley has done for us by running us so poorly and cheaply is that he left a tonne of room for growth.

I think we are already worth about triple what he sold us for.

Fact is several clubs now are far bigger, financially and politically than the governing bodies.

That's why I think the government will step in; there is too much money involved now to let those numpties continue making the decisions. They have been out of their depth for a while anyway.

We will be the first club with trillionaire owners :eek:

{<huh!}>

I don't think so, at least not for next season. The focus has been on getting more sponsorships and finding ways for us to make more money so they can grow the club as fast as possible. The one thing Ashley has done for us by running us so poorly and cheaply is that he left a tonne of room for growth.

I think we are already worth about triple what he sold us for.

That's why I think the government will step in; there is too much money involved now to let those numpties continue making the decisions. They have been out of their depth for a while anyway.

We will be the first club with trillionaire owners :eek:

{<huh!}>

“Saudi Air” in new 250m Newcastle sponsorship, looms.

It is an absolute disgrace, let’s be honest. Newcastle ain’t really Newcastle anymore, sadly. Always had a soft spot for them.

Before we all die, super leagues and mega cups are going to be the norm.

We’ll all plead ignorance and pretend it’s fine, but we all will know, deep down, we’re all supporting cunts and massaging the egos of scum.

“Saudi Air” in new 250m Newcastle sponsorship, looms.

It is an absolute disgrace, let’s be honest. Newcastle ain’t really Newcastle anymore, sadly. Always had a soft spot for them.

Before we all die, super leagues and mega cups are going to be the norm.

We’ll all plead ignorance and pretend it’s fine, but we all will know, deep down, we’re all supporting cunts and massaging the egos of scum.

Football was always heading this way though and we all know it. We're all complicit in it too; they keep hiking the prices up and people keep paying it. The prices of shirts now is absolutely ridiculous.

It was only a matter of time before the mega-rich got involved in owning clubs. The average billionaire cannot afford a football club now; it's like what happened to the millionaires when the billionaires showed up.

greed-lackofabetterword.gif

The game has been gone for years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back