Who wins the prem?

• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Football was always heading this way though and we all know it. We're all complicit in it too; they keep hiking the prices up and people keep paying it. The prices of shirts now is absolutely ridiculous.

It was only a matter of time before the mega-rich got involved in owning clubs. The average billionaire cannot afford a football club now; it's like what happened to the millionaires when the billionaires showed up.

greed-lackofabetterword.gif

The game has been gone for years.

It’s true, but there’s always levels.

Like if your daughter brought home an armed robber or if your daughter brought home a multiple time kiddie rapist/killer.

Neither is ideal, but one is a deal breaker.

@Arqueto we're not giving you £15m for Ashworth, you're taking the piss here.

lol you lot have offered less than what we paid Brighton for him. Brexit Jim has pissed the Saudi off fam, and they will let Dan tend to his garden until his contract runs out.

I also think it has something to do with the time you tried to charge us 15m for Lingard on a 6 month loan deal.

8 month old, who usually sleeps through the night, woke up at 1 and literally screamed for 6 hours straight. Didn't know that was physically possible. Fever from teething. Vomitted and shat her guts outs.
1 1/2 year old woke up like 3 hours earlier than usual, was in a shit mood
4 year old missed the bus bc they showed up at 7:37 (7 minutes late) and couldn't give me 3 minutes to change his pants real quick after we waited outside

Packed em all off to drive Meezy to school myself, all 3 are just whining and I had the full on
"HEY! I KNOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS KNOW WHEN I'M NOT IN THE MOOD AND I'M NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD" in my driveway.

Even the baby looked up and shut her mouth like
<DCrying>

Was a nice drive tho.
Everyone's going down for a nap and I'm locking the doors from the outside. See these little shits in a couple hours.

lol you lot have offered less than what we paid Brighton for him. Brexit Jim has pissed the Saudi off fam, and they will let Dan tend to his garden until his contract runs out.

I also think it has something to do with the time you tried to charge us 15m for Lingard on a 6 month loan deal.

It’s happening.

Both sides can continue in their dick measuring contest for a month or two.

When it’s resolved, both billionaires will smugly claim victory.

Cunts.

8 month old, who usually sleeps through the night, woke up at 1 and literally screamed for 6 hours straight. Didn't know that was physically possible. Fever from teething. Vomitted and shat her guts outs.
1 1/2 year old woke up like 3 hours earlier than usual, was in a shit mood
4 year old missed the bus bc they showed up at 7:37 (7 minutes late) and couldn't give me 3 minutes to change his pants real quick after we waited outside

Packed em all off to drive Meezy to school myself, all 3 are just whining and I had the full on
"HEY! I KNOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS KNOW WHEN I'M NOT IN THE MOOD AND I'M NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD" in my driveway.

Even the baby looked up and shut her mouth like
<DCrying>

Was a nice drive tho.
Everyone's going down for a nap and I'm locking the doors from the outside. See these little shits in a couple hours.

That’s a “snow day” for everyone involved, imo.

Only because you asked £50m for a Longstaff. Free Dan.

That’s a “snow day” for everyone involved, imo.
No way I was dealing with my oldest this morning. He was on his bullshit at 6:45. His teacher apparently likes him soooo much and he's sooooo sweet and sooooo nice.
Well bitch, he's yours for the morning, best of luck. I'll be in the backyard fist fighting his little brother over a slinky

It’s happening.

Both sides can continue in their sick measuring contest for a month or two.

When it’s resolved, both billionaires will smugly claim victory.

Cunts.

It's definitely going to happen; we're close to announcing a new DOF and have been interviewing for a while. It looks like it could be Paul Mitchell.

You want Ashworth for the summer window and we don't want to let him go until after the window. I'm sure it will be sorted at some point but it might not be for a while yet.

It's definitely going to happen; we're close to announcing a new DOF and have been interviewing for a while. It looks like it could be Paul Mitchell.

You want Ashworth for the summer window and we don't want to let him go until after the window. I'm sure it will be sorted at some point but it might not be for a while yet.

These guys are all chancers anyway.

It’s not 1983.

Computer basically tells you everything you need to know.

Some get a purple patch for a few years ie Southampton, Leicester or Brighton, but scouting decent players shouldn’t be that hard.

Hint: avoid Schweinsteiger, Ronaldo, Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Casemiro, Matic, Varane etc etc etc

Ralf Rangick gets laughed at, but that guy knew what was up.

22 year olds on second contract > 30 year olds on retirement tour.

(Just not Antony, Mount, Malacia etc)

These guys are all chancers anyway.

It’s not 1983.

Computer basically tells you everything you need to know.

Some get a purple patch for a few years ie Southampton, Leicester or Brighton, but scouting decent players shouldn’t be that hard.

Hint: avoid Schweinsteiger, Ronaldo, Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Casemiro, Matic, Varane etc etc etc

Ralf Rangick gets laughed at, but that guy knew what was up.

22 year olds on second contract > 30 year olds on retirement tour.

(Just not Antony, Mount, Malacia etc)

Spot on! Good take - I always find it amusing aswell when people nowadays act like it's rocket science and some voodoo when clubs have a good/decent scouting. That goes for let's say U23 players in the range of 5,10,20m.

Spot on! Good take - I always find it amusing aswell when people nowadays act like it's rocket science and some voodoo when clubs have a good/decent scouting. That goes for let's say U23 players in the range of 5,10,20m.
This. Basically all the transfermarkt.de nerds already know most of the talents that end up costing in the millions. Predicting how the player fits on the team for now and the next few years, convincing the young players/their agents of your "plan" and especially then actually developing the young players is the hard part. That is how and why clubs with a clear identity/strategy/philosophy (however you want to call it), from youth teams to management and coaching of the big club tend to perform well.

Bad examples these days are United and BVB.

He was one of our main targets after Marsch got his walking papers. Could have kept us maybe.

But no! Let's try some spanish bloke, if that fail we'll try big sam allardyce...

Poor decision this would be. Equally as big a risk as ETH.

They have their own bald Dutch fraud now this is the best result all season.
Bayern, Barcelona, Liverpool, Ajax, Napoli looking for new manager, possibly United and AC Milan too.

Back